"A secret one," Harry said. Aurora sent him a deadpanned look.

"Is that why we're doing this weird suspicious bookshelf talk?" She asked, walking with Harry.

He came out at the end of the shelf. "What do you mean?"

"Nevermind."

"...Alright?" Harry looked at her quizzically, as Hermione and Ron joined his side.

They all stared at each other for a couple moments, exchanging silent glances when Aurora finally spoke up. "Well?!" She threw her arms out. "What is it?"

"Shhh!" Madam Pince had shushed her and sent a glare her way. Aurora pressed her lips together and offered her a sheepish smile.

"Well," Hermione started after Pince left. "You know Harry's pretty experienced when it comes to defense spells..."

"Okay..." Aurora trailed off. "I'm following."

"And there's a lot of people unsatisfied with the way defense class is going right now," Ron continued.

"Well... what if he taught us them?" Hermione suggested, raising her brows.

"Like, a whole lot of us," Ron clarified. "like... a club of some sort."

Aurora looked between the three. "That's..." She took a moment to turn the idea over in her head. "...actually not a bad idea."

"What, like we ever have bad ideas?" Ron questioned. Aurora was about to bring up first year when the three decided to fight a troll in the bathrooms when Harry spoke up.

"Do you think people would?" He asked expectantly.

"Would what?"

"Want to be taught?"

Aurora nodded. "There's plenty of people, I'm sure. Already, from Ravenclaw, I can tell you Edward would— Luna, Evie— and hey, Harry," She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly with a smirk. "Probably Cho."

Harry began to blush, ready to refute her comment when Hermione cut in, "So... this is a good idea?"

"The best idea you lot have had in a while," Aurora confirmed with a smile. "It's about time we started shaking things up around here. It was getting to be a bit of a bore around here for a while."

"Can you let them know?" Harry requested.

"I'm on it," Aurora began to make her way out of the library, turning back to give them a smile and salute. Back in the hallways, she went off to find her fellow Ravenclaws.

As expected, she found them on their way to the Great Hall for supper. It looked like Evie and Edward had been arguing about some matter when Aurora stepped in front of them with a grin, almost making them trip.

"Hi guys," She greeted them as they stumbled backward in surprise.

"You look particularly bright," Edward noted, furrowing his brows in curiosity. Aurora had not looked this excited in a while. "What is it?"

She took her place side by side with them as they walked to their tables.

"Well... there's a proposition," She began slowly.

ACHILLES HEEL » d. malfoyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara