Chappie one

Hi, Hello guys it's Hannah Baker A.K.A Amari Jackson. I get no dick or I'm either a nerd. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK PICK ONE. But like I said y'all should know me

My Favorite person is Taymor my bestie biiitch. The "i'M oNlY gAy fOR keNtReLl" Headass. OH SHIT I forgot my age I'm 14.

I put on my red crop top, that reaches at the top of my stomach. With my light blue jeans. The ones with holes in them. I grab my barley noticeable socks and my white pump shoes or whatever I don't know the name. And I put my hair down Fuck you hoes talking bout.

 And I put my hair down Fuck you hoes talking bout

"AMARI COME EAAAAAAAT." my mom says. I walk down stairs and sit next to my sister Essence.

She was wearing a blue long sleeve crop top. With a Nick sports bra under it. She also had in some yeller pants and she decided to do half up half down but with a ponytail.

 She also had in some yeller pants and she decided to do half up half down but with a ponytail

"Good morning" she said.

"Good morning you look good monkey" I say to Essence she smiles. And laughs as Sky falls down the steps. She was wearing a grey crop top that reaches just below her breast. And she had on these green pants with holes in the names and the thighs. She unlike Essence had her hair down.

"Owww y'all don't even help me" she says as she gets up off the floor

"Owww y'all don't even help me" she says as she gets up off the floor. Sky sits at the table next to Monkey. lemme make this less confusing Sky is Skylar. Monkey is Essence.

We walk out the door once we finish. We get in the car and ride in our black Jeep with some purple rims.

Skylar POV
I get out the car and walk around to Amari's side and drag her out.

"NIGGA LET ME GO!" She says. I laugh and help her up as me Monkey and Amari walk in the school.

Essence POV

We get in there and walk to our lockers since there so close together.

We try to put our stuff in our lockers, When our bullies walk up and slam us against the Lockers. I look to the side. I see Justin was standing above Amari, While Lucas was Standing over Skylar and Jamell was towering over me.

Amari's POV

My breath hitches as I look over and see my sisters under Jamel and Lucas. I look up and see Justin towering over me. He looks down and smiles as he pushes me on the ground. Jamel and Lucas take Skyler and Essence somewhere I don't know.

Justin looks down and smirks as he kicks me he smiles and keeps kicking and kicking. I cry as I start to bleed no I look over and see my sister's getting beat too everybody in the hallway is recording.

I scream as I speak "STOP PLEASE STOP AHHHHH"  I say as I pass out.

Omniscient POV

Skylar speaks as she wakes up please wake up please please please she says as she picks up Amari. She walks over to the car and she drives to the hospital her arm is broken but she uses her other. Essence on the other hand ankle is twisted, her cheek bruised, but Amari on the other hand ... Whole face is bruised her arm is broken her leg is broke she looks like a mess they all do. Skyler pulls up she slowly gets out and swings are arm around Amari as essence swings her arm around Amari too. They walk in the doctors rush to them as they all put them on a bed. Sky looks over at her sister and it looks over at her twin as she passes out.

The girls mom POV

I cry as I stand over my daughter wondering who did this as I look over at their best friend Taymor he smiles at me then looks at them.

He wipes her tears as he hold Amari's hand "please wake up best friend I miss you. I miss all of you I can't wait till y'all wake up just wait" I smile at him. He hugs me  "later miss A" he says.

"Oh please baby wake up" I say as I grab and hold her hand a year drops out my eyes as I smile I see her move a bit. I go to Skylar's room and give her a kiss on the forehead as I do the same to Essence.

I smile as I walk out crying a bit as I get in the car and drive home.

Amari POV

I look around as I'm in a all white place I see Essence and Skylar I run and hug them ask I smile.

"So where are we?" I ask as I look around slowly

"I guess temporary heaven" Skylar says

"Mmkay" I say

Two weeks later

I wake up and jolt up as I look around and see I'm in a hospital as I gasp for air. The doctor comes in as she smiles and write something on her clip board I calm down as I look and see Skylar and Essence woke I smile and laugh.

"We made it out y'all!" I say

"Yeah we did" they say in sync

Time being wasted

Even tho this chapter was trash and short I'm not gonna update until I get one comment

Bye
©COPYRIGHT
2019 Amariyalover