Me

Author note
Hear me out cause I know it sounds weird. But in any story I do I make myself into a cool hybrid with my own story as this hybrid. And yes I know it sounds weird but it don't bother me ( the pic above is me incase the bits bellow aren't fully accurate)

Name:  Kaitlyn

Middle name: Rose

Last name: Barron

Nationality: American

Accent: At times has a southern accent especially if angry or I'm being sassy

Species: An angle-demon hybrid

Sexuality: You guys don't get to know

Body shape: I'm chubby and I have broad shoulders ( I don't know how to describe it that well)

Hair style: My hair goes down to my shoulders, my bangs are in a side sweep that goes to the left, and my hair is naturally wavy.

Skin tone: I have pale skin

Eye color: I have light blue eyes

Hair color: My hair is dark brown

Height: 5 foot 2 inches

Age: 7,886 years old

Personality: I can be very shy and sweet to people. I show more of my sassy and dark side to people I trust. And if you hurt people that I love expect to get really hurt or maybe even die. Cause when I protect those I love I go into a yandere mode. (Ask two of my friends and they will tell you how bad I get.)

                          Fun facts
Im the demon queen
●Most of the scars on me are torture rogue demon and angels put me though so they could get info.( the scars are on my arms and legs and some are on my back and stomach.)
●One scar was cause by the angle king but it's not entirely his fault.( you'll see in his chapter.)
●Some scars are also from depression that's an aftermath from the demon angle war. ( they are located on the upper arms.)
● Loves kids and tries to protect them, I even adopted a few kids that were abounded, bullied, abused, or forgotten.
● Hates the current angel kings father with a burning passion after what he did. ( you'll see in the dad's chapter and the angle kings chapter.)
● Is friends with the angle king despite people believing the complete opposite
● In hybrid form I grow to be almost eight feet tall, I have wings that are a mix between a demons and angles, I have horns that look like a rams, and a gaint halo on top of my head.
● I have multiple transformations and a lot of magical abilities and spells.
● I have an extremely high liquor tolerance
● I run a mafia that's all over the world
● I'm an anime nerd talk to me about an anime and I'll most likely become a close friend to you
● Birthday is April 13

                          Backstory:
That's a demon secret. So no back story for you guys.

                       Author's note
I really didn't know how to make this chapter only because it's my oc for stories that I use my name for and I made her to look like I do. So it was hard but my other oc's pages should be better sense I have more of a plan for them. And I don't have to add real life stuff. But as if now sorry for bad grammar, spelling, and if it was bad or unclear. But I still hoped you enjoyed.( the authors note part was was made  way before I re-edited the story)

Love,
          Author-chan❤