Chapter 1. Introduction + Found Out Secret?

In this Fanfic the hyung line is the same age and grade as Sam and the maknae line is the same age and grade as Elie. 
Sam's POV. Friday August 12th
"Okay class today there will be four new students please introduce yourselves " Mr.Choi said. "Hello everyone I'm world wide handsome aka the one and only Kim Seokjin" he said. "Hey guys my name Min Yoongi don't wear it out" he introduced. "I'm your hope your my hope I'm J-Hope but my real name is Jung Hoseok!"He said cheerfully. "Hello my name is Kim Namjoon nice to meet you guys" he said. All the girls and some guys started fangirling/boying except for me. I can't believe they're seriously in my class, I thought giggling inside.
(Meanwhile)
Elie's POV
"Ok class today there will be three new students please introduce yourself" Mr. Park said out loud. "Btw please stay away from the girl in the right corner" Mr.Park aka my big brother whispered to himself while introducing the new students. The newbies looked at him funny before introducing themselves. "Hi my name is Park Jimin please take care of me!" He said cutely. " Hi my name is Taehyung I like bunnies,aliens,and sleeping"he said. "Hello my name is J-jungkook please take care of me"he said shyly while bowing. The popular kids suddenly started cheering for them. "Wow the suck up to anyone handsome lol" I said to the guy infront of me. "What did you just say"
-Time Skip to lunch time-
Elie's POV
"Can't you believe it Sam~unnie the makane line is in my class" I whispered quietly to her. "I know I have the Hyung line" Sam said excitedly. Suddenly a tray got placed down they look over and see Hoseok. "Do mind if we sit here?" He asked.
"Aren't you supposed to ask before you sit down" I say. "Yeah that's just bad manners" Sam agrees. After a few minutes we hear some yelling in distance as it got closer Sam and I relized it was my brother aka Mr. Park. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my girl oh and stay away from this one too!" My brother yelled loudly. "Are you dating your student?"Namjoon asked. Sam and I suddenly burst down in laughter. "Why are you two laughing?" Yoongi asked. "Oh no trust me they are brother and sister" Sam says. "Oh so he's your older brother"Taehyung asked. "Yeah"I say casually. "Since you guys didn't listen to me all seven of you get detention" Mr. Park aka my brother said. "That's totally not fair why do you have to decide who we sit with" I asked. "Yeah your not the boss of us" Sam says. "If that's the case you two get detention too" Mr. Park aka my brother says. Then he left. "Sorry about him"Sam and I say in a unison. "It's totally fine detention won't kill us" Jin says.
-Time Skip to detention-
Sam's POV
"Now I have to leave for a few moments don't do anything boys" Mr. Park said. "Screw you Oscar" Elie yelled. "Who's Oscar"Taehyung asked. "Oscar is the idiot teacher that just left aka my older brother" Elie said. "Hey Sam cover for me I'm gonna skip this detention" Elie suddenly says. Wait..... WHAT she's gonna ditch me and leave me with BTS she knows how shy I am she's up to something she's even smirking at me!!!
Elie's POV
'Mwahahahah I'm such a good matchmaker while I skip I'll get some food then I'll come back and the person who is smiling the most at her will be the suitor. Its time to film the bachelorette season 4 anyways' I thought while smirking.
"Well see ya later aka 15 minutes before detention ends" I say to Sam.
"Wait.... You're going to get in trouble Sam don't just sit there stop her"J-Hope suddenly yells. "RUN!!!!!" I yelled the jumped out of the window good thing we're on the first floor.
Sam's POV
........did she seriously just leave me with 7 guys by myself ELIE I'm soooo going to get you back!!!!!
"Hey so how are you and do you think Elie's going to get in trouble?" J-Hope asked. "Knowing Elie trouble will find her" I say while sighing. "Is she always like that it's kinda weird you two are friends you guys seem so different Elie's so so crazy and over excited while you're smart, kind, and and not crazy" Namjoon said/asked. "Well believe it or not we're actually really alike we have the same taste in basically everything and out of school she's actually really relaxed" I say. "REALLY it's hard to imagine Elie calm and relaxed" Jungkook said. "So tell us about you Sam and we'll tell you about us" Jimin said. "Well my name is Min Sam-suk, you can call me Sam, I'm 16, I have an older brother, and I love to dance" I say I'm not sure if they could notice but I'm actually really shy. "Woah really I love to dance too!"J-Hope said excitedly.

-Meanwhile with Elie-
Elie's POV
'I wonder how Sam is doing I should head back in about 30 minutes,mmm this Caramel Macchiato is good!' I thought. 

-Suddenly I bump into someone-
"Watch where you're going nerd" a insanely annoying voice says. "Well you should get your eyes checked slut you can't see where you're going is that why you sleep with every single guy you 'see'!" I say. "What did you say I'm Veronica Hollow the most popular girl in school so now bow down and apologize" Veronica said. "I don't care Vannesa now get lost I have to head back to detention I'll rather be there than anywhere near you" I say starting to leave. "Hey it's Veronica and what are you going get back here and why are you skipping detention if you're a fricken nerd" Veronica said.
-Meanwhile at detention-
Sam's Pov
'Wow everyone introduce themselves and Elie's still not back what's taking her so long' I thought. "I'm back hey where's my baby sister?" Mr. Park says while entering the classroom. Uh oh I could see it on all of our faces except Mr. Park who is waiting for an answer. "She's in the bathroom she had to go really bad" I say trying to sound convincing.
-Suddenly the bell rings-
"Oh well afterschool detention is over but we will wait until she returns but I will be nice and allow you to use your phones" Mr. Park says.
I quickly take out my phone to text her to come in through the front.

                                              😂Sammy😂
                              Hey where are you r u
                              coming soon?

   ☕Elie☕ 
Yeah sorry I ran
Into some trouble
With the school's Queenka

                                                😂Sammy😂  
                               Ok but come in by the
                           door Oscar came back                                      
                        and spill the tea later

  ☕Elie☕
Ok thanks Sam

-Suddenly Elie came inside the classroom-
Sam's POV
"Sorry I'm late I was in the bathroom" I say. "It's ok anyways detention dismissed, Elie, Sam want a ride home " Mr. Park said. "Sure but can we stop by McDonald's I want a Big Mac plus I'm starving" Elie asked. Seriously she just came back from a cafe why didn't she get a snack or meal? "Sure I'm starving aswell" Mr. Park aka Oscar said I can see how they're related.
-Meanwhile with BTS-
Namjoon's POV
"That was weird Elie is sure a strange kid but I got to wonder where she went" I say. "Well whatever don't get too distracted Namjoon remember we're here for a mission not to be BFFs with two losers" Yoongi says all seriously. "Aww but I like Elie and Sam" Taehyung whines. I could see Jungkook visibly clench in jealousy that's one ship that might sail. "Wait why are we talking about this in a McDonald's everyone might hear us" I suddenly say realizing. "Is that Elie coming near us why is she here?" Jin says pointing here. "Hmm what a coincidence that you guys are here now wouldn't it be a pain if everyone finds out about a certain mission"she says in a suspicious voice. All I can think at this moment is "Sh*t how did the stupid one find out" I say out loud accidentally. "Hey it's rude to call someone stupid" Elie suddenly says. "Did I just say that out loud" I ask. "Yes, yes you did"Jin says. "Wait where did Elie go?"Jimin asked. "Did she leave you guys look for het we don't know how much she found out" I say while looking around. After a while we just went home.

                   -To Be Continued-
Disclaimer I don't own BTS or Sam!
Thanks for Reading ~reader~san~
-~Elite~chan~

Next Chapter 11/18/19