"SAVE ME"

Chris's POV

"W-where am I? Who are you? Who am I?" I asked. In front of me were a fox,a bear and a bunny. I ran to the bunny and hugged him. To my surprise he hugged me back. When I looked at him he glitches to my dad for a bit. "D-dad?" I said. He looked like he was gonna break down in tears. My head started aching. The bunny tried to calm me down but it hurts so much. "Call the hospital!" He shouted. The bear ran out. "It's gonna be okay Chris. Please hang on." He said. I passed out because I started losing blood.

Happy frog's POV

Me and ballora have to wait outside because we are girls but lefty came running out. "Lefty what's wrong?" I asked. "Afton! Kid! Hospital!" He said. He ran to other room. Me and ballora looked at each other and then to the door of the boys restroom and saw Afton carrying a brown hair boy. "Afton who is-" I was saying before ballora shouted. "Chris! Oh my god! Chris sweetie are you okay?" She said while running to the little boy. "Who is Chris?" I asked. They both looked at me. "He is our youngest son." They both said. "We thought we lost him when his frontal lobe was bitten off." Afton said. I covered my mouth. "I'm so sorry I didn't know." I said. "Its okay happy frog." Ballora said. "You didn't know."Afton said.