Kinbaku

*Kinbaku- to bind tightly*

Soft whimpers escape from upstairs. The shop is open for another 30 minutes. Asra is with a customer looking to buy a potion and he tries his best to keep them distracted and to talk over any noises that come from the bedroom upstairs.

"We've actually got two strengths of the same potion that you're needing. I recommend-" *thud* "As I was saying, I recommend the stronger of the two for you," Asra spoke gradually louder and faster to hurry the customer out.

He rang up the potion and a few herbs and ushered the customer out the door politely and put out the torch outside and locked the doors.

Asra sighed. "Must they do this while we're still open.."

Footsteps slowly decended the stairs, whines calling after them.

"(Y/n), please! Don't leave meee!" Julian whimpered as you smugly walked down the stairs.

"Asra! Have you closed already?"

"Uh.. yeah I just locked the doors," he replied softly, his face and ears 100 shades of crimson. 

"Could you hear us? I told him to keep quiet, but he's not big on self control," you laughed.

"I-It's okay, (y/n), just next time wait until after shop hours?"

"Oh, but Master, where's the fun in that," you whispered, moving uncomfortably close to his ear.

Without waiting for a response, you took a swig of water and quickly ascended the stairs with a devilish grin. You approached your plaything, smirking.

Julian, still fully clothed, hung from the rafters by his ankle, red ropes artfully knotted around his feet and knees, trailing to his waist where it looped between his legs, putting pressure on the bulge he couldn't control anymore. It wrapped around his chest, binding his arms to his back. Julian's face was red hot from the lewd position you had him in as well as the blood moving to his face from being upside down for so long.

You stride to him, your black heels clicking against the wood of the floor, sending shivers down Julian's spine.

He wiggled against his restraints, whining when he felt friction from the rope between his legs.

"(Y/n)," he whined needily,"please~"

"Please what, my dear?" You whispered, leaning down to run your tongue along his throat to his collarbone.

"Mmmmmnnn~" he moaned, arching his back at the sensation. Panting, he replied, "Please touch me~ I need you to touch me, (y/n)."

He let out a gutteral growl of pleasure as you obliged and ran your hand roughly across the bulge in his pants, not stopping until he was having trouble breathing. You watched him squirm and whine and pant, so overly aroused by the orgasm denial he couldn't think straight.

From the doorway, Asra watched, curious to see what you two were up to all the time. It was easy for him to watch from a distance, sitting on the stairs, because the bedroom only had a curtain of beads in place of a solid door. He could feel the heat in his own pants growing the longer he watched you dominate Julian.

"(Y/n), now, as fun as this is, it's beginning to be like torture," Julian said, trying to keep a cool composure if not only in his voice.

"Oh? Well I don't think I've quite tortured you enough." You kissed his lips and he took full advantage of the contact and immediately forced his tongue into your mouth, grunting when you laced your fingers through his hair and pulled. You made out with him until you were out of breath, pulling away only when you had to, a string of spit connecting your lips for a moment after you parted.