SIMON IMAGINE *you have a nightmare*

Depuis le début

You quickly chased the thoughts away. Panicing did you no good.

"Magnus? Are you doing this?"

You heard footsteps in the hall but before you could even think about who it might be, the door opened.

In the doorway stood your brother. Well, a version of your brother you haven't known in half of a century.

"Y/n? Hey, what's wrong? I heard you shouting from my room" he said, looking around the room to see what might've caused you to panic.

"Raphael!" you shrieked and hugged him.

Once he recovered from the shock of your reaction, he hugged you back.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I have no idea, you tell me. I mean one minute I'm at some Warlock's flat and the next I'm in my old room from 50 years ago. How did you get here? Is  anybody else here? Is Simon here?"

He just looked at you puzzled for a few moments before answering.

"What are you talking about, Y/n? Warlock? And who's Simon? Did you have a nightmare?"

Well that's definitily not the response you were expecting.

"I'm-I'm confused... Okay just-just... You're not making any sense right now. Give me a moment" you answered. After composing your thoughts you continued "What year is it?"

"You're asking me what year is it? And somehow I'm not making any sense? You were just going on about a Warlock... And-and a Simon? Y/n we don't even know any Simon!"

"Just answer the question... Please..." you said, now pleading as you grew more scared and confused.

"It's 1955" he answered.

1955... That's two years after you both became vampires.

"So we're already vampires? But we moved to Hotel Dumort in 1953... Why are we here?" you weren't even really talking to him, just thinking out loud.

Raphael rested his hand on your forehead to check if you had a fever.

"Vampires? Are you feeling okay? Are you coming down with something? Should I wake Mother?"

You didn't answer. You were still processing and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. He really didn't know what you're talking about.

You maybe had no idea what's happening but you knew one thing - you had to get out of here. Wherever you were...

"There has to be a way out of here... Is this some kind of demension? What if everything was just a dream? No... It couldn't have been... It felt real... Too real... And Simon... I have to get back to Si..." you just kept rambling on while making your way downstairs and outside.

"Y/n wait! You're scaring me! Just come here. I'll wake Mother and we'll call a doctor" Raphael chased after you. 

***********************************************

Meanwhile at Magnus' apartment:

˝A sleeping spell?˝ asked Jace.

˝That is what I said, yes˝ came a response from Magnus.

˝What is this? Sleeping beauty?˝replied Jace, annoyed.

˝Well maybe that's where he got his inspiration, but other that that I don't think there are any similarities ˝