strawberry milk

A groan escaped katsuki's lips as soon as his alarm went off, indicating that it was time for his morning run. Not that he hated running, no. He loved it.
.
Loved the breeze. The sun. The different smells.
.
Everything.

But, it was still a fuss to get up so early, put on your gym clothes, and walk out. Not to mention, shower later. As today, was "special". He had to go to that coffee shop again, and was wondering if they had something else rather than just coffee.

Anywho, the blond got up and put on a black sweater along with some dark blue sport leggings, matching with his black running shoes. If he was going to go out, he had to look good and be matching with his clothing. Though, looking good wasn't a problem for him.

Looking at himself in the mirror, he put on his earbuds and put on "Cavetown" again. After warming up by stretching, he walked out of his apartment and walked towards the park (that stood in front of the apartment).

The cold breeze hit him immediately as soon as he started running, but with the amount of sweating he'd do in a couple of minutes, he would be pretty warm.

*time skip an hour later*

Bakugou was sweating profusely and panting as well, it didn't even feel as if it were winter. The music from his phone was cut off for a few seconds before continuing, meaning that someone had texted him, but he had put it ob mute, so his phone only buzzed inside his pocket.

Picking up his phone, a small wave of fuzziness? happiness? who knows. filled his stomach.

New message from: Shouto
"Hey, you're coming again, right?"

Opening his phone and messages, he answered his question.

*Katsuki Bakugou is online*

^Katsuki is typing^

"I will be, but give me 40 minutes."

^Shouto is typing^

"Alright. See ya, Katsuki"

^Katsuki is typing^

"I told you to call me Bakugou!"

^Shouto is typing^

"Yeah, yeah."

*Katsuki Bakugou is offline*

Closing his phone, he was about to put it back onto his pocket while starting to make his way back until his phone buzzed again.

New message from: Shouto
"You're not dating anyone, are you?"

*Katsuki Bakugou is online*

^Katsuki is typing^

"No. Are you?"

^Shouto is typing^

"Nope. Good, I can shoot my shot then?"

How was he supposed to answer? He couldn't leave him on read, but what could he say? I mean, yeah, he can and he would not mind it at all, but did he answer with a yes or with a sassy-