Chapter 1

A/N: PLEASE READ!! My sister will be writing the POV of Willa, an OC. Her username is _Life-Bruh_. Please go and read hers because it will be vital to knowing what's going on!! Hers is called Static.

Imrie put her short brown hair up in a half up pony tail then went to her closet to figure out what to wear. She ended up picking out some light blue shorts, a black shirt and a red flannel. For jewelry she picked out some silver hoops and put on her multitude of silver rings. Lastly she put on her glasses.

Imrie then went to the elevator to start another day at Avengers tower. Now most would be thrilled to be in the presence of "Earth's Mightiest Hero's" but they hated her for some odd reason. And the next few days were likely to suck because her dad (Sam, who she thinks of as a dad) was on a mission and her mom (Pepper) was away on business.

Ever since Tony and Pepper had adopted her, she's was faced with a lot of problems. One, the Avengers hated her, and two, the nightmares of her past always came to haunt her in the night.

It's been three years since she came here, and she had spent a year in foster care after her parents had kicked her out because they discovered she had powers. Imrie had fire powers. It was like magma was running through her veins instead of blood and when she got really upset or angry, her veins started to light up. She could conjure a fireball, bend fire, and was resistant to fire. She could even make her skin burn you if you touched her and she didn't want you to. She didn't go on many missions with the Avengers but when she did, she used the upgraded suit Shuri had made her, none of the others knew that. Her superhero name was Magma.

When Imrie got downstairs all the Avengers were already up of course. She thought she'd be able to get through breakfast without talking to them, but it seemed that life just didn't want her to have a good morning.

"Imrie, what are you doing up so late?" Steve asked her accusingly.

"Not all of us get up before dawn Steve." she muttered, but of course Steve heard her.

"Hey, don't give me that attitude young lady."

She rolled her eyes, grabbed some toast and left. She didn't get a ride to school because apparently, she caused to much trouble on the ride there. So, Peter always swung them there. She was waiting on the balcony and Peter landed next to her.

The day went by quickly in her mind and when she got home, she was pleasantly surprised that the rest of the Avengers weren't there. According to Harley they had gone on a mission and should be back later. So, Imrie did her homework and went to bed early. Usually she'd have to participate in "family dinners" but since no one else was here, she got to go to sleep as early as she wanted.

It was in the middle of the night when the nightmares started.

"I'm sorry!" she begged.

"Stupid girl!" her foster dad yelled. He gripped her wrist tightly and she tried to pull away. He dragged her to the curtains that she had accidently set on fire. "Do you know how expensive those are?!"

He pushed her up against the wall and slammed her head against it.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't!"

Imrie woke up sweating. That was of one her worse foster homes. Luckily, she wasn't in that one long.

Imrie decided that she would go down to the studio. The studio is something that Pepper had set up. Pepper and Sam were the only ones who knew of her singing besides her friends. She had a YouTube and an Instagram that she posted all her singing videos on. Her YouTube had about four million subscribers and her Instagram had almost two million followers. So, Pepper had set this up for her so she could record without the others knowing.