BACK HOME

BRANDON'S POV

after what happened with zion and his family i immediately felt bad because he gave up everything to be with me. i'm not worth it and i don't understand what he sees in me. i'm gonna have to talk to him about it but i know if i don't do it now then i won't do it later.

"zion?"

"yes baby bee?"

dammit why did he have to use the damn nickname.

"why would u do that? why would u sacrifice ur entire family for me? that's absolutely ridiculous because i'm not worth it. whatsoever."

"baby, u are worth everything to me. that's why i gave them up. they will get over it and kekeli and elom both support is and our decision. i'm going to fly then out soon and i want them to meet u without all of the arguing, crying, and violence."

"well i wanted to keep this a surprise but i rlly want to cheer u up so... i'm flying my mom and siblings out to meet u!!"

"wow bee. i'm excited."

"yea my mom knows about us so we should be good. it's just that my dad isn't coming because he's not invited."

"why?"

"he has something to do with my past and the reason why i'm like this now. why i'm cutting, depressed, scared, so insecure. so i don't want him to do anything to u because he already abuses all of us and i came here for a escape from my harsh reality. and in that period of time i met u, fell in love, made an awesome song, and have enough money for my siblings and mom to move out and live in la with me. so everything is finally looking up and i'm so fucking excited."

"i'm glad baby.anytime ur happy, i'm happy. and that is the honest truth."

"thank u babe."

i give him a kiss and we continue driving back to the house.

"guys we're back!" zion and i screamed at the same time. we hear three different excited voices coming down the stairs.

"omg brandon. i literally missed u so much. i also rlly missed ur cooking because i've been having to get a lot of chick fil a and in n out." edwin says.

i laugh. "well damn, is that all i'm good for?"

"that and u are one talented ass producer and music maker so that's also important." austin says.

"they frontin brandon. in reality we were rlly bored without u guys and we actually missed u two." nick says.

"well i'm glad but i'm so fucking tired that i'm not coping tonight but i'll cook tomorrow. deal?"

"DEAL!!" they all agree.

i laugh and carry my backpack upstairs to zion and i's room and flop on my bed. i immediately took my jacket, shirt, earrings, chains, and shoes off and put my phone on the charger. i send a quick text to my mom saying that i made it home safe and that i will pick them up from the airport in a week and a half. i then put my phone on the nightstand, take my glasses off and then let jet lag consume me. before i fall asleep all the way i feel a pair of arms around me.

"goodnight baby bee. if u wake up in the middle of the night there's some chipotle in a bag in the fridge that has ur name on it literally. eat it in the middle or for breakfast if i want to. i love u and i hope u sleep well my love."

i rlly do love this man. he is literally amazing. what did i do to deserve him? i ask god everyday. y'all need to get u a man like caleb zion kuwonu. oh i'm sorry my bad... caleb zion arreaga. damn he's rlly mine. damn.💛

hey guys author here and i hope u guys like this chapter. i know it's shorter than usual but i've been busy with wedding planning and with helping my mom. also being the oldest sister of three others is a lot too. but i hope u guys have a amazing rest of ur morning, day, or night.

- Naila🖤🙂