I looked around to see how many people were in here. Just a few people. Couples on dates, a few families.

I turned back to my friends and pulled out my phone. I logged in to twitter and tweeted

Had so much fun today with the fans, and Twilight cast!

I sighed.

Someone walked into the diner and I looked to see who it was. A guy about in his early twenties, a girl with blond hair and a baby. A little 14 year old girl came in after them, she looked familiar. That's when I saw her. She is coming here? What's the odds of seeing her everywhere. She had different clothes on. She was wearing white ripped skinny jeans, nike 6.0- dunk high 6.0 shoes, a cream color and blacked stripe beanie, and a black loose top the said 'A friend with weed is a friend indeed' in white letters.

So that guy must be Jaxson. But who is that girl? And whose baby?... I got snapped out of my thoughts by Jaxson glancing over my way. I quickly looked back to Stephanie and Peter's conversation. "But why can't I have a power, I can't kill people with kindness!" We all laughed, "Hey I don't have a power either!" Liz and Nikki said. Why are they talking about Twilight? The world may never know... Haha, got to love that quote.

I turned my head a little, not to much to be noticed though. Fuck man, I seem like a fucking stalker. Which, but the way, I'm not.

I saw Chelsea get up to go towards the restrooms. "I'll be right back" I told everyone and got up. I walked over to the restrooms and saw Chels leaning against the wall.

"So, why..?" I averted my gaze from her to the wall across from her. I leaned against the same wall next to her. "Hmh?" I looked over. "Why did you come over here? To see me look at the wall? That's stupid, but then again... It is you." I put my hand over my chest "Hurtful!" and cracked a smile. She laughed, "Why would you remember me? You didn't have too." It was my turn to laugh, "How could I forget my wifey?" I laughed at the memory. "Oh god, you remember that?1 We were so stupid when we were little. You didn't want to be with anyone but me. We were like 4 when you said you want to marry me. It was after my aunt's wedding." She said. "Hey, do.. d-do you, uh-um maybe want to h-hang out la- uh- later?" I stuttered. STUPID, I yelled at myself. "Sure." She held out her hand and I gave my phone to her. She entered her number and handed my phone back to me. She gave me her iPhone 4 and I entered my number.

"I have to get back to Jax, Nicky, Jess and Maddy now. Bye." She smiled and left. Oh god I'm just an idiot!

I walked back to the table, "Damn, Kellan, What took you so long?" Rob asked. "I ran into someone.." I smiled and looked over to her table. "Would the someone happen to be a girl..?" I smiled wider. "You guys ready to go?" I asked. They looked at me and sighed, "I guess" We paid and started walking out. We walked by Chels table I brushed my hand on her shoulder and went out side.

When we were all in the car everyone turned their bodies to me, "What?" I asked. "So.. Who is the girl.." I ignored them and pulled out my phone. 1 New Message I opened it up and it said

From: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

Jax says hi and Maddy is freaking out xP

-Chels

I laughed. "Ohh Kel must see somethin' funny.." Jackson took my phone, "Who's Chelsea..?" I didn't say anything. So he gave me back my phone after doing something to it. I looked at my phone and saw what he did

To: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

Hey, who are you, Kellan is smiling madly, are you his...?

-Jackson R.

I gave him a dirty look, "Why?" I felt my phone vibrate, then Jackson took it from me again, DAMN! About 10 minutes he handed it back to me. Oh god, I thought. I looked at the messages

From: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

I'm... Chelsea? Last time I checked...

-Chels

To: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

No I mean what relation..

-Jackson R.

I rolled my eyes

From: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

I.. Can I just talk to Kellan?

-Chels

To: Care Bear (Chelsea!)

Fiiiinnneeee!!!!! ;D

-Jackson R.

I rolled my eyes, again. I glared at Jackson. "I wanted to know who our little Kellan is seeing. Our little boy is growing up!" He pretended to wipe away a fake tear from his eyes and cry on Nikki's shoulder. I rolled my eyes at them all. They were so annoying at times!

When the driver dropped us off the hotel I walked away from everyone and into the elevator and pressed the '08' button. When the elevator stopped, and opened I walked over to the door number '189' and walked in. I walked over to my suit case and pulled out some clothes. Walked into the bathroom and took a shower. After my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the room again.

I dressed in Calvin Klein and baggy pants, crawled into bed and fell into a dark sleep.

But one thing was on my mind.

Chelsea.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I know, it's suckish, BUT, I tried in Kellan's Pov. So vote, comment, and fan or whatever.