---

Andreas Miller.

I couldn't bare to see this whore lying on the floor in front of me. What human being would enjoy being talked down to? I know what I'm capable of. I simply can't control my urges well once I begin, and she thought I was joking. I still haven't been able to break her down mentally into the fearful sex slave I love - into somebody that I can instruct however which way I please and treat however I decide. So, subsequently, I've decided to just get that myself, in a way that I'd like.

I looked over at Andreas, as I grabbed a knife from him. Joy instantly spread throughout my body overwhelmingly, and I decided to not spare moment.

I turned back and ran over to my student. She still looked at me with those stupid eyes.

I stabbed her.

I did it again.

And a again.

Then once more.

I aimed directly for her heart, robbing her of life just how she wanted to do to my boy Nico. Blood splattered much more than I'd expected. Instantly, the lights died in her eyes as her face was painted with horror and fear.

Finally.

I laughed uncontrollably, since this was a feeling of euphoria which I haven't been able to act on in years. Usually, I'd just stick to unconscious girls, but nobody does it like a dead girl.

I said hastily "Nico turn the camera on" and he did what he was told. Nothing gets me harder than total obedience. I looked down once again at Ugne-Ieva Jasikevičuite, formerly my student, now my new fuck toy. I ripped her skirt and thong off, jamming my meat straight into her snatch. No resistance. I couldn't control myself as I kept pounding and pounding. Her pussy continued to tighten around me as if she weren't gushing blood right now.

"That's what you get slut. Take my fucking cock." I moaned out loud. In this moment the only thing I could think of was how great this video would turn out when I watch it over.

I shoved my cock into her unresponsive mouth and thrusted in and out, almost hypnotically, totally immersed in the pure bliss. I could feel myself nearing, but the moment had to just last a little longer.

I tossed her corpse onto the floor and ran over to my drawer. Inside, were some of my favourite... apparatus.

I grabbed my custom sculpted Swarovski crystal encrusted cock ring and carefully slid it onto the base of my pulsating 12 incher. I couldn't let this finish now. Then, I reached for my mauve anal beads, since I often neglect my prostate.

Fuck YES. This is what I've been missing.

I flipped the body of Ugne-Ieva over so I could pound into her doggy style. After all, she won't stay this fuckable forever since rigor mortis will inevitably begin to settle in and she'll become a rotting mannequin. This is one of the downsides of dead girls, but the feeling is one where I wouldn't mind the hassle.

In and out, I manouvered my hips im various directions, not needing to worry if my partner feels good.

"N-Nico. Do it now." I said. He knows by now just what I'm asking for. He scurries over and begins fondling my balls, prepping for when he'll take them into his mouth.

Like usual, Nico sucks my balls as I fuck Ugne-Ieva anally. My anal beads remained deep, attacking my prostate as I began flicking my niooles desperately to continue the feeling of being completely overwhelmed.

I looked down at my purple dick, swollen and appearing to be about to burst. "I-i think I'm g-gonna h-ave ttto come now..." Breathlessly I removed my Swarovski cock ring and instantly burst a mixture of white cum and red blood. Both pleasure mixed with pain.

"Dad? The doorbell just rang, so I'll go collect that pizza I ordered a little while ago."

Exhausted, I decided to lie on the bed, but before I knew it I had dozed off for a while.

---

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP. PUT YOUR GODDAMN HANDS UP. YOU'RE UNDER ARREST."

Instantly my eyes shot open, to see many many armed men in my basement with me here naked, Ugne-Ieva lying dead on the ground and Nico...

Nico?

I looked around, but then realised he was standing in position with the cops.

"You can't atleast let me get some clothes o-"

A gunshot reached my head suddenly.
In a split second, they all shot at once, and then, nothing.

Mr Miller, my sexy English teacher.