Introduction and Rules

Hey there! Welcome to the Cover Shop, the place to get your perfect cover. In order to request a cover, simply comment below with the following form:

Cover Request Form:

Title:

Subtitle/Phrase:

Author:

Genre:

Book Description:

Cover Specifications (color, photos, etc.):

Style/Mood of Cover:

Anything Extra:

The rules to request a cover are very simple. All you have to do is follow me permanently and give me credit if you use the cover. I will be checking to see if you completed both of these requirements so please do them. It would also be greatly appreciated if you could check out my works and drop a couple votes as well.

When I am finished with your cover I will publish it in this book. If you are unhappy with the cover or want me to change something, just comment or send me a message and I will gladly fix it for you. I always look forward to constructive criticism. If you are unable to retrieve the cover by copying it, then message me and we can figure out another way for you to retrieve your cover.

Please be patient with me if I do not respond to your cover requests right away. I may be busy with other covers or working on my own stories so please be understanding. I will always do my best to finish your cover as soon as I can and to the best of my abilities.

Note, I do not make mature covers.

At the end of this book are a series of premade covers I created for fun. Make sure to check those out to see if you like my work. 

As always, make sure to be polite and kind in the comments section. Thank you once again for using my cover shop. Let's get creating!