ɢʟᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Ethan walked into school glaring at everyone that past him. They kept there heads low and eyes locked to the ground. He was satisfied. Until a soft-ish body came in contact, falling to the ground. Not glancing back, he said aloud "Watch where you're going". He paused when he heard a voice call from behind him.  "A**hole",  They shouted. He turned around ready to attack when low and behold, a gorgeous face sat in front of him. Beautiful Hazel/Green Eyes, God shaped Nose, Big, Pink Plump Lips, and The sharpest Jawline he had ever seen. It was quiet in the hallway, except for the rapid breathing of him and all the other students. Ethan walked a step forward and extended his arm out. The boy flinched, expecting to be hit. After a few seconds of nothing happening, he opened his eyes. In front of him was a Large hand. He looked up at the pale blue eyes, expecting to be punked. He slowly grabbed the hand and felt himself being lifted off the grounded. They stood facing eachother among the other students. The silence was cut off by the ringing of the bell, making the loud conversations from before continue. They stared at eachother for a few seconds more before going there desperate ways to class.

Grayson's POV

What a wierd start to my first day I thought. I looked around until I found the room I was supposed to be headed. I walked into the room, curiosity taking over my mind. I looked around, scanning the posters on the walls, the table arrangement, where the teachers desk was, and where the clock was. This was his homeroom for the last half of the year. "You must be Grayson Bailey" a kind voice asked. I looked over to see a medium sized woman, probably in her late 30's, looking at me curiously. I smiled and nodded. "Well I'm Mrs, Warren" she smiled. I thanked her and looked over to see most of the kids file into the classroom. The bell rang and I looked over to see the only seat open next to a cute boy with brown hair.

I sat down and he looked up

I sat down and he looked up. He flashed a cute smile. "Hello" he said politely. "Hi" I said and smiled. He blushed slightly and extended his hand. "I'm Kit" He said as I shook his hand. "I love your name, it's so unique! I'm Grayson by the way" I enthused. "Beautiful Name for a Beautiful Boy" He said cheekily. I blushed. He smiled again and looked up. The smile dropped off of his face and he looked at his desk, focusing on something, anything besides me. I looked up to see the boy I ran into's dark glare. His eyes shifted to me, and the glare stopped. He blushed and turned around. I watched as he fixed his hair, stressed. I need to know his name, I thought. As if she read my mind, the teacher began attendance. She called my name first. "Grayson Bai-"she said before remembering that she had talked to me, giving me a smile before continuing. Many heads turned to look at me, including the boy. After a few names she called a name. A very attractive name may I add. "Ethan Dolan?" She called out. He raised his hand slowly until the teacher nodded at him. His hand fell and landed lightly on the desk. I smiled. Ethan Dolan, I thought. I repeated it in my head a few times before focusing on the teacher. Some students were on their phones, some finishing homework, and others talking or staring off into space. I felt a piece of paper hitting my head. I turned after hearing a couple snickers. Looking at the ground, I find the piece of paper that hit me. I picked it up and threw it across the room into the trash without even looking at it, which was about 20 feet away. Everyone looked at me surprised. I met a couple eyed and just shrugged, going back to staring at Ethan. Then someone whispered "Fag" at me. I heard another voice say "Gay". I turned around and looked them straight in the eyes. "If you don't shut your aid infected mouths I will send Ethan, who has being staring at me this whole damn class period, right up your Virgin little ass. Understand?" I said loudly. The whole class went quiet and looked at me. Even the teacher was in shock. I looked at them again. "UnDERstAND?"I yelled again. They nodded quickly and looked away nervously. I turned back around, facing the front. I looked at everyone. "Do you expect me not to do anything?" I said. Everyone just went back to what they were doing, including the teacher. We would get along amazingly. I turned and was met with Ethan's gaze. He bit his lip and shifted uncomfortably, turning back around. From the angle I was at, I could see the tent in his pant. I grinned and looked down at the desk. Finally, the bell rang, everyone scrambling out of the classroom. I got up, turning around. "Bye Kit" I smiled and waved. He smiled and waved back. I exited the classroom, getting stares from everyone I passed. I walked to my locker, switching supplies to go to my next class.

---------------------------
I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER😂❤
Comment some ideas and Vote if you enjoyed! Love you guys👑