"Oh really? Has he made any moves on you lately?" Now that I think about it, he hasn't done much..

"Hm nope" I responded back to him.

"Ah alright, I gotta go now sis but come by the office tomorrow at around 10 am so you won't get bored in that house" I agreed then we both hanged up.

I decided to watch a movie, there's not much to do here so it would get pretty boring, pretty fast. I heard my phone go off making me look to see it was an unknown number messaging me.

???
Hi is this Y/N?

Y/N
Uh who's this?

???
This is Mason! Remember me? From the misfits

Y/N
Oh!

-Changed ??? To Mason-

Mason
So what's up? We haven't talked at all

Y/N
Except you picked me up when we first introduced each other lol

Mason
Oh I did? Sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I won't do it again !

Y/N
It's alright, don't worry about it

Y/N
So how did you get my number?

Mason
Oh! I asked Ryan for your number so we wouldn't be strangers

Y/N
Ah ok ^^ so Mason, tell me about yourself

Mason
Well I'm Mason, Zuckles on YouTube, I'm 19 about to be 20. I have a little brother that is 18, his name is Koby.

Y/N
That's great!

I started introducing myself and telling a bit about myself, after that, Mason asked me a strange question.

Mason
Hey if you don't mind me asking, are you and Cameron together?

Y/N
Hmm? Nope, why's that?

Mason
Oh well

Mason
... never mind

Y/N
No no tell me! I won't judge

Mason
Well.. Cameron told me not to try anything with you so I assumed you two were together?

I was taken back, Cam said that? But why would he? Sounds a bit.. possessive to be fair.

Y/N
Strange, I'll ask him why he said that

Mason
Nono please don't

Y/N
Why not? He won't do anything to you plus I'm curious why he said it

Mason
Just don't.. this is between us, ok?

Y/N
Ok? So what do you wanna talk about?

Then, we started talking about different topics to see what we like and don't like. I still can't shake the thought of Cameron saying that. Also, why did Mason get like that when I said I was going to ask Cam? Was he afraid? No, why would he be scared of his own friend? It's not like Cam would do anything to Mason.

Silly me, I overthink things. But I just can't stop questioning it, if Cameron and I aren't together then why say something like that? Especially to your best friend.

I sighed and dropped it, I won't get any answers and I was certainly not going to ask Cameron.

It's almost 11 pm and I wasn't tired just yet, Mason and I stopped talking a while ago so he could spend some time with his family which I understood.

Suddenly, my phone was ringing, I picked it up to see it was Cameron who was calling me.

"Hey Cameron!" I said with excitement.

"Hey, love. What are you doing?" He asked.

"Just at my house, it's been boring all day" I sighed, laying down on my bed, I could hear him chuckle from the other end of the line.

"While you were being lazy I decided to go to the gym today, it was pretty refreshing actually" He told me, he goes to the gym? Interesting.

"That's nice to hear, gotta keep your body healthy and strong!" I told him, playing with my hair.

"Exactly, we should go to the gym together sometime. How about it?" My eyes widened and I stopped breathing, gym? With him? What do I say?

"Y/N? Hello?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his voice again, I started breathing again.

"Uh sure why not? Wouldn't hurt to go" I'm going to regret this decision, I just know it.

"Great! Maybe sometime this week? Can't tomorrow since I'll be busy with the Minecraft Monday, remember?" He pointed out.

"Yeah I remember, it'll start around 5 am, right?" I questioned which he said yes to.

"I'll be cheering for you and Swagger then" I said, I looked up at the ceiling. Cam got a little quiet, was he ok?

"Thank you, Y/N. Just knowing you'll be there watching us gives me courage to try" I blushed with a smile on my face, he's such a sweetheart.

"Of course, gotta support my friends!" Cam started to get quiet again, then he hanged up. I looked at the screen with a confused look. What the fuck?

"Was it something I said?" I frowned then tossed my phone on the other side of the bed.

^^^

Like and comment! I'll see you all in the next one my fellow cookies 🍪