Chapter 2: I think I'm in love with you Terrence

(I do not own South Park or anything or anyone from it!)

~Phillip's POV~

When Terrence and I got home we went to bed because it was 01:24 am. I slept in the bed with the P on the front and Terrence slept in the one with the T. Terrence fell asleep but I couldn't. I just kept thinking about that kiss and began wondering if Terrence felt the same thing when we kissed. After thinking about alot of stuff I finally began to drift off into dreamland but just before I fell asleep I heard Terrence snore a little and then I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next day I heard some noise. I stood up and walked downstairs where the noise was coming from and when I saw what it was and I was kinda surprised. I saw Terrence and he was trying to make breakfast and he had dropped a pan.

"Good morning Terrence" I said and walked over to him.

"Good morning" he replied.

~Terrence POV~

I was trying to make breakfast when Phillip walked in and said good morning so I replied. I was going to continue to try to cook something but then I looked at Phillip and he seemed troubled so I walked over to him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him but he didn't reply so I farted wich made him and me chuckle "is something wrong?" I then asked again.

"It's just that.." he said.

"Just what?"

"Remember yesterday when we.. you know... kissed" he said shyly and I swear I think he was blushing a little.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Well.. did you feel anything strange?" He asked me while looking down on the floor.

"Like what?"

"Like there were a bunch of butterflies in your stomach" he replied.

"I don't think so"

"Oh.. ok" he said and walked into the livingroom and sat down on the couch. I followed him and sat down beside him but then Phillip said something surprising.

"I think I'm in love with you Terrence" he said while looking into my eyes.

"Oh, well ok"

"That's all you have to say??"

"I don't know how to react in situations like these!" I said and then he just stood up and walked away.

~Phillip's POV~

I stood up and walked upstairs and into mine and Terrence's room. After sitting on my bed for a while came Terrence and sat down beside me.

"I'm so sorry for reacting like an idiot, mabye I can do something to make it up to you" he said.

"Like what?" I said and looked at him

"Mabye something like this" he said and leaned in and was going to kiss me but then he farted and began laughing like a maniac so he layed down on the bed and began rolling around but then I stopped him and held him down by holding his arms against the bed and I climbed on top of him and kissed him roughly. I then took my shirt off and his and started kissing his neck all around till I found his soft spot and then only focused on it. He started moaning and I grinned against his soft skin and then continued.

"Ph-Phillip nghh w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttured.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked and stopped kissing him.

"I have to go" said Terrence and pushed me off him and then ran away blushing.

(A/N) thanks for reading this chapter :3