1 | Cinderelly?

❛ i woke up every single morning in this castle, wishing i didn't

❛ i woke up every single morning in this castle, wishing i didn't. ❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1 | Cinderelly?

THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V

"Charles! Where are you going?"

"I'm just going out mother, To the park." Charles answered her mother who is caressing Chambray's hair, Charles younger sister.

"Okay dear, Don't go too far" The queen replied back feeling unbrothered that the prince will go outside. Charles then went out dressed normally, and went ahead to the park, probably to hang around.

"Mother..." Chambray then called out his mother softly.

"What is it sweetheart?" The queen then looked at Chambray curiously.

"I still didn't get how Charles can go outside without any maids or guard and i can't" Chambray then pouted cutely. Her mother then rolled her eyes and answers the question

"Oh, Chambray..You ask that almost every single day when your brother will go out"

Chambray then just laughs awkwardly. "Well, Mother...Is Charles really a prince?"

Catherine, The queen didn't answer back and just left Chambray clueless.

• ═══ೋ

Charles is walking around the park and see children playing which make him smile.

Awww, they are so adorable..

Charles just kept watching the kids play until someone talked to him. He was wearing a mask and a capnso hopefully they won't notice him even though they don't know him but they might see Charles necklace.

A couple minutes... Charles was getting bored but he didn't want to go back to the castle yet..

"Hey there." Charles flinch when he heard a soft female voice out of nowhere.

"Excuse Me? Do i know you?" Charles feel really awkward and weird because no random people ever talked to Charles, expect his friends of course. Charles then moved a little bit away from the random girl

"Don't worry, I don't bite"

Charles then thought something to say..

"..How do i trust you?" Charles response and the girl just chuckle, and Charles just bit his lip

"C'mon! I'm going back to America tomorrow!" The girl replied back and giggles which found Charles weird, but shrugged it off

"Sorry? Don't act like we're close, I just met you.." Charles said and the girl just sigh

"Well, I really wanna know you..." The random girl said unexpectedly and Charles just made a shocking reaction to his face

"What did you say?" Charles response with a very annoyed but at the same time curious tone

"I never had friends, Believe me..I'm a servant at my own home" Charles then feels really sad for the girl but still act like he doesn't care..

"Really? Pfft! You're not Cinderelly, Getting bossed around by your second family and being a maid at your own house? Ha! Don't me" Charles said harshly to girl and the girl suddenly ran away from him..crying

Tssk...I'll just go back home

• ═══ೋ

VERA'S P.O.V

"Really? Pfft! You're not Cinderelly, Getting bossed around by your second family and being a maid at your own house? Ha! Don't me"

Those words kept repeating in my head, Does he even know my story?

Guess not

Well, I am Vera Galina Orlovl, a random 16 year-old girl. I came from a very small town in Sochi, Russia. My life is great there, have great friends and even nice peoples until..my mother and father divorced because my lovely dad said that my mom "cheated" in him but turns out he was just making things up to be with this french girl. After 2 years, My mother married a guy named Derrick Verreaux probably one of the most popular CEOs in America! and that's when my life became miserable, I met my step-dad's biological daughter Delilah Maxine Verreaux or mostly known as the "billionaire's daughter". She's probably the most meanest and spoild kid i ever knew! She treats me like a servant, and i can't be rude to her or else my step-dad will kick me out of their house and my mother doesn't even care if that happens! She all thinks of money!

A started walking at the side of the road and suddenly this random guy bumped right after me, which make me fall of my butt!

What a WONDERFUL day!

"Hey watch where you're going young lady!" The said guy annoyingly..

"Tssk..You're the one who isn't looking your way.." I whispered to myself and keep walking on my way..

After minutes...I finally got back to my apartment! Packing up my stuff because i'm going back to America tomorrow, I just came here in England for a wonderful vacation but it isn't worth it but atleast i'm away with my family..

"Fuck this shit." I muttered to myself as i see in the whole social media talking about Delilah's fashion suit,

That's my outfit! Mom gave me that on the occasion!

My anger started to boil immediately when i saw this, It's just not fair!

I started screaming, I didn't care what my neighbors think but i just don't freakin' care!

• ═══ೋ