Chap 3: Unwelcoming arms

Start from the beginning

I couldn't help but hug back, smile, and for some reason-blush.

I have been doing that a lot lately.....

The little bell finally rung as the doors opened and we got out.

He lead me to a door that said 26B.

Hmm, good to know....

He knocked on the door twice and only seconds later El opened the door.

She smiled when she saw Niall and then saw me and looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Else...um...uhrm...I-Uh..and..you....." She stuttered eyes wide open.

"Babe? Who is at the door?" I am assuming it was Louis who said that.

Then Louis came to the door and wrapped an arm around El's waist.

"Niall, Who is this?" He asked and pointed tome confused and looked at our hands-which I didn't even realize we were holding.

"Louis. This is my sister Else." Eleanor said angrily as Liam, Zayn, Harry, Perrie, and Danielle all popped up behind them.

"You didn't tell us you had a sister, El!" Dani said shocked and El still looked angry, Ignoring everyone.

"Else! What the hell are you even doing here?!" El said fumed and I got confused just like everyone else.

"Wait, So now your friends and boyfriend arent allowed to know about me?! Thanks for making me feel great Big Sis! Doing a great job!" I said angrily and sarcastically.

"Okay ladies, Lets get inside and talk about this" Liam said calmly as me and El stomped in angrily as everyone followed.

We ended up in the living room.

"Why are you here?! You know I didnt want you to come!" Eleanor said angrily.

"Thats just it! I havent seen you in over four years El. Four! And you dont want me to come here or for basically anyone you know thats not in Manchester to know about me! Why is that?" I asked softly on the verge of tears.

"Because you dont know what its like! To have so much pressure on you 24/7! Always have to be perfect! And cant say the wrong thing because then the paps will have it changed and I will become the worlds most hated girl!" She yelled.

"So what! I go through way more back home! Why do you wanna keep me hidden here, When back home all I am is compared to you?! Everyday its 'Oh Else, Why cant you be more like Eleanor? She is such an angel and she got a nice career to support herself too!'. I am sick and tired of it!" I yelled very loudly.

"Oh and cant forget how I cant do crap back home either cause you didn't do it first. If you didn't do something that means I never can! I am tired of it all! Everyone is blaming me of you not being back home and you never want anyone to see, meet, or even know I exist!" I yelled and everyone was speechless, Even Eleanor.

"You know what? #Sorrynotsorry!" I yelled making a hash tag with my fingers and stormed out of Louis' flat.

I heard someone follow but didnt bother to look back.

I finally came to a bridge and stood on the ledge.

I looked down to see rushing and freezing water below.

"Don't do it." I heard someone say as they swept me off my feet and sat down hugging me with me on their lap, I knew it was Niall because of the smell.

He smelt like Niall does, his cologne is intoxicating.

"N-Niall?" I asked bawling out in tears.

"Yes babe" he responded and that confirmed it was him.

"Why? Why does she hate me so much?" I asked and he stopped rocking us.

"No, no, no! She doesnt hate you at all! She loves you very much, its just. Its just she is trying to protect you I guess...." he said fading off.

"How is hating me protecting me?! Everyone at home compares me to her! Yet she wants almost nothing to do with me! I-I dont know what to do anymore!" I said and burst into tears. Again.

"Hey shhh. Babe you will be okay! I am always here for you" He said and I looked up and the tears finally stopped.

"Thanks Ni. Your a great friend" I said and cuddled back into him.

Thats all we will ever be. Friends.

Or so thats what it seems he want, he probably has a girlfriend anyway.

I mean have you seen him? He is hot, sweet, and caring! His girlfriend is very lucky.