"Hands up!" The policemen shouted. She turned around swiftly and ran for the back door. She heard some shots go off as she broke through the glass back door.

Y/n shook off the glass and looked right and left. She was in an alley.

"Okay, next ass-kicking event."

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Peter walked into the apartment to hear the TV news on. He ignored it at first. He placed his bag on the couch and went into the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Elex has struck again. She took down seven robbers who were about to steal one million dollars. The banker reported he was threatened with a gun to put one million dollars in the briefcase. Then he said he heard a blast and soon after the men were out. Is Elex is a friend or foe? Let's see what the people think." Peter ran into the living room to see the TV. Y/n was displayed on the news.

He was still a bit angry after their conversation. He knew he stepped over the line, but he couldn't stand her anymore not seeing the signs that he liked her. He sighed.

"I guess I don't have to do no more spider duty tonight then." Peter remarked.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

Y/n was on her way to school. She could see MJ leaning on the wall looking at her phone. MJ noticed Y/n and turned off her phone, "So I saw Elex had a little fun last night."

"Yeah, I did. Mainly because I got mad at Peter." Y/n replied. MJ nodded, she was curious to why they got into a fight.

"What did you guys argue about?" MJ asked. She continued to make eye contact with Y/n.

"He was asking me if I liked Brad in a pushy way and he didn't like it when I told him I'm wasn't sure." Y/n said without any emotion, almost annoyed.

Ned arrived and waved at the two girls.

"Saw you really kicked some butt last night," Ned told Y/n. Y/n nodded, "I certainly did. Girl power." Y/n turned over to MJ and fist-bumped her.

"You guys don't have a cool handshake like me and Peter do." Ned reaffirmed.

"We don't waste our time on that if we already know we rule," MJ commented. Y/n laughed and Ned just stood there with a small funny frown.

"You could totally join in on our fist bump if it makes you feel better." Y/n added. Ned grinned wide and nodded. They all did a three-way fist bump.

"Hey Y/n!!!" Brad called from his group of friends. They weren't that far away from Ned, MJ, and Y/n. Y/n turned around to see Brad cheekily smiling with his hands in his pockets. Brad came over to Y/n.