N-No Your Majesty,What I meant is,if something went wrong we have at least to make sure you and your family escape safely.

𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨,𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙚𝙨,𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩,yalled King sombra angrily as he rose from his throne.

No my king I don't...,said general Robia in defeat while bowing.

𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙣,𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙,said King sombra.

And by his order the general exit the throne room,Sombra return to his throne with anger face,𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙥𝙞𝙙 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩,shouted sombra angrily,his queen Radiant hope a purple mare with light blue shine mane,was sitting in another throne beside her husband with a sleeping little baby in her hooves.

Radiant hope was king sombra queen she wasn't umbrum she was a normal pony but a princess who agreed to marry King sombra to save her town,but every pony address her as a betrayer,sadly they think that she betrayed them to live an easy life in King Sombra castle.

She watched her husband rage in silent,she knew what happen when somepony try to speak to him when he is in a bad mood,so she prefer to remain quite.King sombra continue growling and cursing things around him until suddenly the baby that was in Radiant Hope arms started to cry loudly causing sombra to stop and return to his throne,while Radiant Hope was trying to make her little baby stop from crying.

Shuu Its ok...It ok sweetheart,whispered Radiant Hope trying to comfort the baby.

Sombra was quite on his throne and looking away before he opened his mouth,𝘼𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩...,said King Sombra with a sad look in his eyes.

"Its Okay..I know you are mad because you was worry about us",said Radiant Hope with warm weak smile.

King sombra remain quite he didn't know what to say nor to think,The only voice was heard in the throne was the adorable baby giggled,sombra looked into his daughter face before he rose from his throne and went to grab his little daughter from his queen and rise her in the air,he then looked sadly into her ruby eyes that match his eyes while she was giggling and moving her tiny hooves in the air,𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨,said King Sombra with sad voice in his tone before suddenly a guard who looked injured rushed from the door.

M-My...K-King...t-they...a-are...c-coming,said the guard hardly before he collapse in the floor.

King Sombra was in shock,he didn't expect them to be that strong,𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 incredible 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨,King Sombra thought.

"What we will do now?"Asked Radiant Hope with a worry on her face,Radiant Hope was always wanted to see the defeat of her husband but she knew that will cause the death of her daughter too and she didn't want that to happen...and also part of her didn't want to leave King sombra....

King sombra was in lost,he knew any moment the army of the two Sisters will burst in the room. Any minute,nothing left to do,the only thing he could do at least is to save his family,𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮,𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙚,said sombra with serious look as he gave twilight to his Queen.