2~ red

Trigger warning cutting. If you or someone you know if self harming please get help. you see amazing and you shouldn't hurt you self. now enjoy
Red. That's all i see as blood pours out of my wrists. There is so much i can't tell what's been cut and what hasn't yet i keep going. Every single day i an harassed and hurt by my ex best friend, Elena. I'm not sure if it was because i became closed with Damon and she no longer had the attention of both Salvatore or if it's because of her being a vampire but these past months Elena has been hurting me. Using my deepest fears and insecurities to hit me deep. I've been cutting for 4 months now and Damon has yet to find out. I've been avoiding him for days because it's been getting worse and i know he'd smell the blood. But as i sit in my bathroom right now, covered in my own blood, my floor stained red, all i can think about is how much i'd like to be in Damon's arms right now. But i couldn't take it anymore. She's pushed me too far. Black spots begin to cover my vision as i think about Damon. He's going to be hurt yes but i'm just human, he could always just run back to Elena. My breath quickens as i begin to blackout. the last think i hear is my voice being yelled out in a panic by a familiar man voice.

Damon's pov

Caroline has told me Y/n has been missing from school for a few days and i knew something was up. I was just walking to her house when i could smell a familiar blood from her apartment. I vamped to her door and jiggled the door knob. it's locked. i could heart her heart slowing from outside so i kicked the door down. I rushed to the bathroom to find her knocked out on the floor, almost dead. Covered in deep cuts and red. There was so much blood. shit shit. " Come on Y/n. don't leave me." i bit my wrist and shoved my blood down her throat. As her cuts began healing i picked her up gently and vamped her to my house and layed her gently in my bed. I walked down stairs covered in her blood only to be met with Stefan and Elena. " Damon. what happened. why are you covered in her blood. Is she okay?" I sighed and nodded my head. " i found her practically dead brother. She tried to kill herself and i don't know why. i didn't even know she wasn't okay. i'm a terrible boyfriend." As stefan opened his mouth to speak, Elena bursts out crying. " Damon i am so sorry. ive been bullying her for months. This is all my fault. i was so jealous of you too being together that i've been harassing her. She was my best friend and i'm the reason she tried to kill her self." Elena cried out. i felt anger wash over me and i grabbed her by her throat and threw her a crossed the kitchen. " Get the fuck out and don't come back. You aren't welcome here anymore!" She ran out snd Stefan ran right after her. I walked back to my room to you Y/n beginning to stir.

Y/n pov
I woke up in Damon's bed. not knowing how i got here. Until i realized he must of found me, on the brink of death and brought me here. Tears began sliding down my cheeks as i realized what i did. If it weren't for Damon i would be dead right now. I didn't even notice Damon in the room until i felt the bed dip beside me and his arms wrap around me. I turn to face him and cry into his chest. After my sobs were reduced to sniffles i pull away from his chest. He smiles gently and kisses my forehead. " We don't have to talk about it baby. just know that i love you so much and i took care of Elena.". i smile up at him
and cuddle into his chest. The sound of his heart beat lulled me into a deep sleep wrapped in his arms.

Heyyyyy. hope y'all enjoyed. this one was sad but tbh i like reading ones like this so i thought i would write one. well anyway see you next time byee
Word count: 754 words