Episode 3 : The jerk

Comenzar desde el principio

Seriously why my heart started beating too fast?

Steve came with hurriedly. He looks worried and curious about what happened just now.

"They know you?" He asked.

"No, he just telling me his name and his friend's name." I replied and looked away.

"Ouh." He looked upset and literally changed the subject so fast.

We were talking randoms thing and laughed loudly until everyone starring at us. I kinda likes how they talked and they seems so good in telling story especially Steve.

I wondering if he have a girlfriend or not. But if he had, he already sit with his girlfriend or won't be hangout with us. Because I knew girls will be jealous with how he so friendly.

The time suddenly became so fast now. I missed to talk with Laura.

She has to leave for she next class, Biology. While Steve  and I were heading to History class.

Basically, I will slept while the teacher was talking and not payed attention too. I hope with Steve it will be not.

We walked in and sit together at the back of the class. I am glad he's not the nerdy type who sat in-front of the teacher. Even though I'm the nerdy type, but I doesn't like to be close to the teacher. I hated it when the teacher kept starring at me.

Shit, Dylan is here too. I hope he don't saw me!

"Hi, so you were here too with your boyfriend." He giggled while looking at Steve.

"He's not !"I replied loudly.

"I said 'boy-friend',stupid." He giggled again and walked to the next table of our table. He sat with a girl maybe his girlfriend or 'girl-friend'.

I am so shy right now with Steve. I hope he don't see my red face!

He kept looking at me and laughed so hard. I think he saw me with my red face. Its an ugly face. I don't why my face can be so red when I'm shy or embarrassed.

I hope he don't talked about my face.

"I wonder why he kept talking to you, he was not this friendly. Maybe because you looks so adorable when your face turned red." He laughed and touch my chin.

"Hey! I am not cute and adorable! you lied!" I turned my face away.

He pulled me close to him and hug me. Oh no! my face again! "Why did you hug me?" I said without looking at him.

"I like you." He said.

Whattttttttttttt ! my heart beating like hell right now! I don't want to fall in love ,please.

"I mean I like the way you reacted to me." He said again.

"How naughty are you now!" I replied with a angry face. We laughed together until the teacher walked in.

The History class was not so bored now. He totally know how to handle a bored situation with his stupid jokes. I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

While we were focused in class, I saw Dylan looking at me. I wonder why he kept looking at me.

But then Steve slowly took my attention from Dylan.

**************

The bell rang and it was the end of the day.

I walked out the class with Dylan, we were waiting for Laura to came here. Dylan told me that Laura always lated and he musts waited for 30 minutes standing alone.

Totally me!

"Hey!" Laura jumped right behind me, surprising me.

"Oh hey! so now you late for 40minutes?" He mocked angrily. She laughed happily.

"Since you have someone to be with you while waiting for me." She replied with a cute smile.

"How dare you!" He laughed too.

"Kylie, you wants to come with us?" Laura suddenly asked me.

"Its okay, I need to get my books in the locker for studying at home tonight. See you next week." I waved at them.

"Okay bye, be careful alone here. Maybe a pervert ghost will fall in love with you." They waved back.

Always jokes even at the last goodbye.

I was picking my books from the locker  and immediately turn around when I heard my name.

He is Dylan again. But now he was alone.

"So you now ignoring me? don't you even know me? how dare you don't know me?"He said.

Seriously when did I mets him? I just moved here and only a day how can I knew him? He must be wrong.

"No." I narrow my eyes at him and step away from him after closing my locker.

"Wait! I am your neighbour!" He grabbed my hand.

Wow did he just grabbed my ----

"What? I don't even saw you." I pushed his hand away from me.

"Stupid, you were looking at me while I am cleaning my backyard." He replied.

"Oh My God! Why must you be my neighbour!" I walked away with a mocked voice.

"Don't be so hard on me or you will cry everyday." He pulled me until he face close up to mine. If he moved any more then my lip would touch his.

He quickly pulls away and walks away down the corridor towards the exit.

"What the heck is that!" I shouted. I hope he heard me.

I never kiss anyone before and I don't know how its fell. How nerd am I right?

I begin walking through the parking lot and saw my mum was waiting with James. Actually I can drive and I also got my own license but I have no clue with Michigan's road. Someone needs to teach me.

__________________________