I decided to shut the door and walk back to my own bed before he woke up and saw me being a creep. Knowing him he’d never let me live it down.

I let my thoughts roam about if I would actually like Aaron if he weren’t such a jerk before slipping into a light slumber.

******

I heard the faint sound of my alarm but it was quickly silenced. I rolled over and leaned into something warm and hard. I snuggled closer to it as I grasped soft material in my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and looked into the amused eyes of Aaron.

“Ah!” I screamed rolling away as fast as possible. I flew off the bed and tumbled to the floor before I was met with the sound of Aarons laughter.

“You should have seen your face.” He said sitting up.

“What the hell?” I yelled ignoring his humor.

“Aw don’t be mad Sage…you’re so cute when you sleep.”

I lunged at him; throwing myself on the bed and slamming into his chest. I slammed my hands into his chest over and over again as he continued to laugh. I wasn’t hitting him hard enough to hurt him but it was enough that it would soon be annoying.

“You are such an ass!” I yelled as he grabbed both my wrists, stopping me.

“But you love it, all the girls love it.” He said leaning closer.

I hadn’t noticed how close we were. Our noses brushed when we breathed and I also hadn’t noticed that I was now straddling him.

“You mean all the sluts love it.” I said still unmoving.

“If that’s what you want to call yourself then sure.”

I leaned away with my mouth hanging open in mock shock. “I am not a slut.” I said standing up and walking across the room.

He stood up and I noticed he was already dressed and looked ready for school. I glanced at the clock to see I still had an hour and a half to get ready. “You don’t look like one…but I bet you’re one of those closet sluts.” I crossed my arms and glared at him. “You know one of those girls who acts all innocent around a bunch of people but when you get her alone she’s so unbelievably naughty that you can’t help but wonder how many guys…or girls she’s been with.” He said raising an eyebrow. I sighed before shaking my head and slamming the bathroom door in his face. “Closet slut!” I heard him yell through the door at me with a taunting tone.

After finishing my shower and doing both my hair and make-up I changed into the clothes I wanted to wear for today.

I slipped into faded skinny jeans and a navy blue tank top before shrugging on a black blazer and simple black heels. I clipped on a gold and white charm bracelet, and a long golden necklace with circles spaced out along the chain. I opened the door to my room to see that Aaron was still lounging on my bed.

“I knew you were hot enough to heat up a room.” He said looking up at me.

I glanced around to see steam from the shower had poured from the room.

“Wow your witty comebacks just never end do they?” I said slinging my back pack over my shoulder.

“No…but they can get sexier.” He said walking closer to me.

“I think I’m good, thanks.” I said placing my hand on his chest stopping him from coming any closer.

“Well the offer always stands.” He said backing away. “And so do…other offers.” He whispered the last bit in my ear making me shiver as his breath blew across my ear.