EXO - She's Dreaming

Members:
Suho, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O

Author's Note:
The K-pop group EXO doesn't exist in this universe...
*****

^(Y/N)'s POV^

I kicked open my house door, because I don't think I can use my hands anymore. I muttered," I'm so tired..."

My life hasn't been going well recently, bad luck was indeed in my side this month. But I don't really want to go on to the details.

My focus is now on my navy blue couch, it look so soft and cozy. After I closed the door, I drop my things to the ground and slump on to couch. I sighed in relief that I'm finally sort of laying down, but my mind and muscles hasn't calm down yet. I closed my eyes trying to stop my mind from thinking about what happened today.

But it didn't work, but there is another way to stop it. "Sleep..." I muttered as my right lip curl up a bit.

Oh sleep, how much I love you. When the world is too harsh and cruel, you are my only escape.

Suddenly, I remembered something. My dreams. The dreams that I met a guy who I have never seen in my whole entire life. The first time I dreamt about him was when I'm in middle school. And he will always show up in my dreams everytime I feeling down!

Sadly, I don't exactly remembered his face or what we do in the dream, but when I woke up I feel really happy and energized.

My tiredness and grumpy feelings were suddenly replaced with hope and excitement. I stood up and rushed upstairs to get ready for bed; not bothering to pick up my things on the floor.

Ow, my sore muscles...

I took a quick shower to wash all of the bacteria and smell I have picked up from outside. I tried to remember who was the person in my dreams, I don't remember his appearance or his name.

I feel like his personality sometimes change though...

"It's been a long time since I dream about him too." I said to myself as I stepped out from the shower with my towel around me.

I thought about it long and hard. I try to recall my memories of my dreams, I look into the mirror in my bathroom as if I'm hoping his face will appear there. But of course, he didn't.

I sighed and I turn on the tap-water, I took my toothbrush from the cup white cup and started to brush my teeth.

As I was brushing my teeth, I remembered something else," His...voice?"

That's right, his voice! I would find him in my dreams when I followed the sound of his voice.

When I'm done brushing my teeth, I somehow remembered the song he will sing. I hummed the song as I'm changing my clothes.

I exited the bathroom and I was ready to jump on my bed and fall asleep. After I turned off the lights in my room, I can't help but jump on my bed a couple of times.

I can't wait to see him again!

But then, I stopped," Wait.... What if I won't dream of him again?" Reality hits me once again. A frown appeared on my face and I sat down on the bed.

It's all a dream anyways...

"...Dream..It's just a dream.... Which means there is no logic there!" I tried to make myself believe that.

It worked though, I quickly cover myself with the blanket and I cuddle to the pillows. 5 minutes have passed and I slowly feel like I have drifted off to sleep.