Dancing (Darkiplier)

///This one-shot was inspired by this song. I will tell you when to listen.///

It is EXTREMELY rare that EVERY EGO is out of the house. And today was one of those times. Being the introvert when comes to sharing talents and telling everyone I have none, except drawing but I never showed anyone, I checked around the whole house for anyone before grabbing my laptop, rushing downstairs to the living room, and blasting music. It went from Fall Out Boy, too Set It Off, too My Chemical Romance, to Panic! At The Disco. An hour or so had passed and the egos were still not home. Lone Digger then came on. And since it was electro-swing I couldn't refuse. (play music now) I started dancing slowly, trying to get the rhythm when the bass kicked in I just lost myself in the music. I felt like I was in the club. It felt like people were watching me but I knew it was just my imagination. I kept dancing and losing myself in the music. 

---TIME SKIIIIIIIIPPP---(gonna let you enjoy da music ;)  )

The song had ended and I was EXHAUSTED. I was going to get a glass of water when all of a sudden I was hugged from behind with someone bury their face into my neck so hard that I couldn't get a good look at them. "I didn't know you could dance." Their voice was deep and calm and husky. "WHAT THE FUCK DARK!! How long have you been watching me?" "Ever since the others left." "Fuck. Do NOT tell anyone else okay? I don't like dancing in front of others." "But you danced in front of me." He said this while a sly grin was spreading across his face. "No. You were SPYING on me. There's a difference because I did NOT KNOW that you were there." "But if you won't dance in front of me, could you dance with me at least?" He tried to use his manipulation powers on me, but it didn't work cuz I have lived as his roommate for TOO LONG. But before I could say anything, the song Perfect came on and Dark started dancing with me while singing. He was obviously trying to see if I could sing. (dark is bold while you are italics font. and both is bold italics)

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she/he looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

The song finally ended and I had just realized that Dark's nose and mine were practically touching. He leaned forward and his lips crashed onto mine. The kiss wasn't filled with lust and wasn't rough like you'd expect, but rather passion and love. We parted and there were stars in Darks' eyes. Literally two seconds later Anti busts down the door yelling "WASSUP BITCHES!!!" Dark had the 'wtf?' look on his face and Anti had 'oh were you guys doing something and I interrupted' look. That's when I lost it and started laughing uncontrollably and everyone else was coming asking what the hell just happened.