chapter 1 getting them

AT BERK.
all the vikings were getting ready for a raid when a light took them and the dragons and hybrids.
AT CORONA.
rapunzel was with flynn/Eugene when a light came and took all of corona.
AT DUMBROCH.
merida was riding Angus when a light came and took all of dumbroch.
AT BURGESS.
jack was spreading when a light came and took them all including thr guardians.
AT A THEATER.
Stoick: WHERE IN THE NAME OF ODIN ARE WE?!
Issa: ok ok calm down!
Everyone looked to see a girl with pink and black hair,brown eyes,blavk dress and pink shoes and also a hybrid cat.
Elinor: well then were are we?!
Issa: your here to watch the future where seven people with special powers will rise and defeat four villains from each of your universe's.
Jack: well s###.
North: language!
Issa: okay people calm down go look for your seats with your name on it.
Then everyone found there seats.
Merida: um whats your name?
Issa: oh you can call me issa.
Jamie: well it's very nice to meet you.
Issa: okay people now I want all of you to shut up of the movie is going to start soon and if you say anything bad to one of the people I will send you to the torture room and you will never hear the end of it.
Rapunzel: o-ok.
Issa: then lets begin!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author: hey guys so i hope you enjoy this chapter and ill see you guys in the next chapter and this book was inspired by triforcedragons bye!