Humans in the restaurant screamed. Without thinking the Doctor grabbed the Auton and pulled off his head. The Protectors eyes widened as she kicked the Autons body back without thinking. She grabbed Rose's hand and pulled the human away from the headless body.

"Let's go."

"Don't think that's going to stop me." The head of the Auton grinned and looked at the Doctor.

"Everyone out!" The Protector and Rose ordered. "Out now!"

"Get out!" Rose shouted as she, the Protector and the Doctor ran into the kitchen. The headless body followed the three, causing the kitchen staff to flee.

The Time Lords and Rose ran out of the exit. Rose continued down an alley and past the TARDIS, casually parked there while the Doctor locked the exit with his sonic.

"Open the gate!" Rose shouted as she tried to break the padlock. "Use that tube thing. Come on!"

"Sonic screwdriver." The Doctor replied.

"I like 'tube thing' more." The Protector hummed, crossing her arms and casually walking towards the TARDIS.

The Doctor narrowed his eyes at the Time Lady. "Don't tempt me to leave you here."

The Protector snorted. "As if."

"Use it!" Rose shouted at them.

"Nah." The Doctor shook his head. "Tell you what, let's go in here." He unlocked the door. "Ladies first." He made a dramatic gesture for the Protector.

The Time Lady let out a loud laugh. "One day you'll be a lady, who'll be laughing then?"

The Doctor huffed. "Try to be a bit nice and I get this."

"You?" She snorted and headed inside. "Nice? As if."

"You can't hide inside a wooden box." Rose protested. "It's going to get us!" She shouted. "Doctor, Protector!"

Rose tried the padlocked gate again before running inside the TARDIS.

She suddenly stopped inside the door while the Protector sat on the pilot chair and placed her feet on the console.

"Feet off " The Doctor ordered.

The Protector rolled her eyes. "Wouldn't have this issue if my TARDIS wasn't dust."

Rose stared at the coral-like structure going from the floor to the high domed ceiling of the bronze coloured TARDIS, illuminated by the green time rotor.

Rose suddenly darted out of the TARDIS and ran around the box. She made a loud shriek as the Autons chopper smashed through the door. Without thinking she ran back into the TARDIS. "It's going to follow us!" She cried out.

"The assembled hordes of Genghis Khan couldn't get through that door, and believe me, they've tried." The Doctor reassured. "Now, shut up a minute."

"Rude." The Protector crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him.

"As I was about to say." The Doctor huffed. "You see, the arm was too simple, but the head's perfect. I can use it to trace the signal back to the original source."

"Don't care." The Protector waved an arm at him and stood up. She walked over to Rose and leaned against the console. "Take your time." She reassured. "Start where ever you want, Rose."

"Er, the inside's bigger than the outside?" She muttered.

The Protector smiled while the Doctor looked at them both curiously.

"Yes, that's what she does, I think mine did it better."

There was a loud beeping noise and the Protector winced. "Okay, sorry, it's still a bit raw you know?"