Chapter 34 "New Trainer"

Start from the beginning

I nodded.

Before Nicholas can say something, the door suddenly went open and we turn our heads around.

Kenneth appeared from the door.

"Uhm... Did I miss anything?" Kenneth asked.

Scott yawned and then glanced at the clock.

"Oops... I almost forgot. Sorry, Nicholas but I have to go. I just remembered that I have something else to do right now." Scott said.

"Okay..." Nicholas replied and Scott immediately left us in the training room.

Now that Scott is gone, I felt something weird is going on in this room. I felt the tension between Kenneth and Nicholas.

Then unexpectedly Beth appeared from the door and said- "There you are."

"What are you two doing here?" Nicholas asked.

"I was just looking for Kenneth and found him here." Beth said. Remember Beth? She's the younger sister of Miss Sally. I met her when she was giving me a black cloak for my first mission at the Mystic World.

"You two are supposed to start your given task today..." –Nicholas.

Task...?

"Yeah... Let's go Kenneth..." –Beth.

"Wait! I need to talk to Nicholas first." –Kenneth. I felt his tone of voice is so serious today. What is happening?

"What is it?" –Nicholas.

"-In private..." Kenneth said.

Beth came in as Nicholas and Kenneth went outside the door.

Then the door closed.

"Hmm... I wonder what they are going to talk about. Do you know?" Beth asked me.

Beth is just like Miss Sally. From their physical beauty and to their voice, they are look so angelic. But Miss Sally is not nice so I wonder if Beth too.

"I don't know..." I answered.

"Okay... I guess this will take too long for us to start." –Beth.

"May I ask about your new mission?" I asked.

"Our today's mission...? Well, Mrs. Lori assigned us to look for the King's daughter or if it is not his daughter then the new ordained person." She said but I am still confused. "Have you seen the new portal in the library?" She asked.

"No..." I answered.

"Well, there's a new portal in the library and that portal leads to the Mystic palace." She said.

"Oh!"

"Yeah... But ordinary enchanters like us can't make a portal. Only the enchanters that are ordained by our deities can create any portal." She said. "But the portal in the library is not created by our King. It is created by someone else. And the only thing we know is that the King is the only one left among the ordained enchanters."

"Then why is there a portal in the library." I asked.

"That's what we are going to find out. There are only two possibilities where that portal came from. It is from the King's daughter or the new ordain by the deity." She said.

Nicholas finally returned.

"Kenneth is waiting for you outside." He said.

"Okay... I'll be leaving then. Bye, Alexandra until next time." –Beth.