choices

"Oh my god," I burst out of the room running to my room. Penelope stopped me. "What's wrong Jo?" she asked. I looked into her eyes and slammed her against the wall, kissing her passionately.

"Woah Jo!" she exclaimed. "What happened?" "Does it matter?" "No I guess not" she said shrugging. "Come on lets go to your room," I said running my fingers through her hair.

When we were in her room. She slammed me on the bed. "I've missed you Jo," she smiled. She pulled off my pants with her mouth. I gave a quiet moan. She licked my thigh. She took off her clothes to reveal a sexy lace lingerie piece. Our clothes were off.

"Are you sure you wanna do this Jo?" she asked sexually. "I'm sure," I replied. She started kissing my neck. Then she pinned me down. "Ah" I moaned. She got off of the bed and started kissing up my leg. Suddenly she was at my thigh, but she didn't stop there. She went all the way to my vagina. Now I was moaning really loud.

I woke up about 45 minutes later cuddling next to her. I looked at the clock. "Shit, Shit, Shit!" I said. "I'm late for offensive magic!" Penelope jumped up. "Oh shit I'm sorry." she said. I grabbed my clothes and put them on and I ran to my room.

When I was heading to class my dad pulled me over to the office. "Josie why are you so late to class?"
"Dad I went back to my room and slept after I found out about Lizzie!" "Then get to your damn class!" he yelled.

I slammed the door shut and headed to class. Hope stopped me and kissed me. "I'm sorry, we weren't public and yesterday your sister started sending my flirty messages and i asked her to stop but she didn't," she said.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I said sobbing.
"Lizzie has been taking everything from me for years!" I continued. "If you love me you'll believe me," she said. I actually believed her but after what just happened with Penelope, I don't know who it would be.

She kissed me and it was the best kiss ever. She was so amazing and I loved her. I couldn't let her go. I loved her too much. Then out of the corner of my eye I saw Penelope round the corner.

She ran off. I followed her. "Penelope wait!" I said.
"Do I mean nothing to you, am I just a toy Josie?" she said sobbing. "To think I actually thought you liked me again," Penelope said.

"Josie! Come help me!" Alaric yelled. "Lizzie just collapsed!"