jack frost x reader

*quick note* -insert note sound here-

Sorry guys but I had to delete my last one due to technical difficulties. I swear this one will be better and still no one will send me requests;______; why you do dis?

Anywho here you go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~o(╯□╰)o~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      You felt a smile come across your face as you walked in to the cozy cafe called the cats pajamas coffee shop. It was owned by a little old woman who use to take care of stray cats for a living. You greeted the barista.

      "The usual (y/n)?" She asked with a smile. You nodded and walked over to your usual spot near the window. You sighed breathing into your hands to warm them.

      You looked out the window and sighed. Across the street was an ice skating ring and you could see all the couples skating. You looked down at the window and saw the condensation from your breath. You drew a small heart I the damp window and smiled.

      "(Y/N)!" the girl called out. You got up and walked over to the counter picking up the warm cup. You walked back to your seat and took a sip of her hot tea. She sighed and took her sketch book out of her back placing it on the table in front of her.

      You looked out the window and smiled. When you looked at your little heart you tilted your head. You saw another heart next to yours. You suddenly began to see the two hearts peel of the window and start to dance around each other. You were so mesmerized that you didn't notice the man standing a come feet away. You looked at him and a smile grew on his face.

      You finished your tea leaving a tip and walked out of the cafe. You turned and saw a guy with a blue jacket and a staff. You walked over to him and smiled.

      "Hi,"

      "Hi..."

      He took your hand and began to run toward the small park in town. When you were finally there he picked you up bridal style and up he went. He started to soar through the air as you clung to him for dear life.

      "Look," he whispered ever so softly into your ear. You slowly looked up and gasped.

      The sky was so lovely up here you were amazed. The clouds were a soft pink from the setting sun and a few birds flew past him and you. You looked at him and smiled.

      "What's your name?" You asked softly.

      "Jack, "he said with a smile.

      "(Y/n), it's nice to me you," you spoke.

      He started to fly down and soon stopped in front of your house. He placed your feet on the ground taking grasp of your hands. He looked you in the eyes and smiled a genuine smile.

      "Let's do this again?"he asked you.

You nodded and kissed his cheek softly before waving goodbye.