Did I see something or was it my imagination?

(KO's POV)

We just got the plaza back! And I'm level 4! I was cheering with Enid and Rad, but then I thought I saw a man. When I blinked he was gone. Probably nothing. I saw my mommy come over to me.

Carol: Hey KO! We're going to our place to continue this celebration. Gar can take care of you, I have to do some things real quick.
Me: Alright mommy! I'll be on my best behavior.
Carol: Ok KO!

She then went to the forest. Why the forest, and what things is she doing in there? My curiosity got the best of me and I followed. She was by a grave.

Carol: I wish you could've been here, KO would love to see you. I still miss you.

I then ran out. Who was she talking about? Why would I be happy to see them? I would be happy to see almost anyone! I then got to the plaza and saw Gar offering me a ride home.

Gar: Hey KO! I got some ice cream and chips for the occasion, on the house.
Me: Thank you Mr.Gar! But I have some questions.
Gar: Ok, I'll answer them in the car ok?
Me: Ok. Where did Rad and Enid go?
Gar: Their parents are driving them to your house. Dendy should already be there.
Me: Yay! Let's go!

We then got in and started to go to my house.

Gar: So, what were these questions?
Me: I saw mommy by a grave. She said she wished that they were here and how I would love to he them. Do you know what she was talking about?
Gar: KO, you can handle what I'm about to talk about right?
Me: Yes.
Gar: She was talking about Lazerblast. He and Carol were dating before an incident 6-11 years ago. It was before you were born. If he were still alive, he would've been your dad. That's what she means by you would've loved to see him.
Me: Oh, even though he's gone, I'm glad that you and mommy are dating. You were always like a dad to me.
Gar: Well, Thank you KO. That's really nice.

I just smiled as we arrived to my house. I hoped out and went inside to see Dendy doing something on her screens, Enid on her phone, and Rad just chillin' on the couch.

Me: Hey guys!
Enid: Hey KO.
Rad: Hey little dude.
Dendy: Greetings KO.
Gar: I got ice cream and chips in the car, who wants to help?
Enid and Rad: We Do!

They then went outside to help Mr.Gar. I then went over to Dendy.

Me: Hey Dendy! How are you?
Dendy: I'm great, thanks KO.
Me: Anytime!
Dendy: So, I've been doing some calculations about your turbonic energy. It seems that you're so close to controlling it.
Me: Wowie! That's so neat!
Dendy: I have some more work to do.
Me: Ok. I'll leave you be.

I then looked outside, and I could've sworn I saw Shadowy figure. I shook my head and he was gone. Why do I keep seeing him? Did I eat something today that makes me see him? I then heard Mr.Gar, Enid, and Rad come in with ice cream and chips. Mommy just came back and we spent the next few hours partying. They left later on. I had to go to bed to go to school tomorrow. My dream was in the mindscape, where TKO lives. I walked inside. TKO was asleep on a beanbag chair. I put a blanket over him. He slowly woke up.

TKO: What do you want?
Me: I just got here while I was sleeping. I came here to check up on you.
TKO: I'm ok. So, level 4, pretty cool.
Me: Thanks!
TKO: No prob, oh and do you know why we keep seeing Shadowy figure?
Me: No, sorry.
TKO: It's ok. Umm, can you leave? I need sleep.
Me: Ok, goodnight TKO.
TKO: Night.

I walked out of his house and started my dream. It had something to do with an Ice cream island.