A drink

No ones POV

Kokichi was suspicious about the message Himiko sent him it was unusual for her not to tell him where she was going.

Kokichi checked his phone to see a miss call. Tenko was trying to call him. Why did he have Tenko's number? Because of Himiko. Tenko called him again. Kokichi answered the call.

"Hello?" Kokichi says confused
"YOU DEGENERATE MALE!" Tenko yells at him almost breaking his ear drum. Tenko hung up.

Kokichi carried on with his day ignoring that call he got from Tenko. (A/n Kokichi has a job now because D.I.C.E needed money to be kept alive).

Once the shift was over Kokichi ran outside and tackled Shuichi making him fall "Ow" Shuichi says calmly "Kokichi do really think you can do what ever you want or something" Kaito says with a tint of anger in his voice. "Basically" Kokichi replies with a voice full of boredom.
(In the car) "So where are we going" Kokichi says still bored.

"To the bar" Kaito replies. Kokichi was sitting in back with no seat belt on (because he's a little fricking rat). They almost went pass a red light so they stopped suddenly almost making Kokichi fly out the window. Kokichi held the seats in front of him to stop him from flying out the window.

(Once they arrive at the bar)

"Do you have grape panta?" Kokichi asks the bar tender. The bar tender goes into the back and checks then comes back "sorry sir we don't have any" the bar tender says. "Well then gives me a beer I don't care which one it is" Kokichi says disappointed. At this point Shuichi and Kaito were drunk.

Kokichi takes a sip from his beer. (Hours later) Kokichi,Kaito and Shuichi were basically to drunk to drive. "I'm not *hic* drunk!*hic*" Kokichi drunkenly yells at the bar tender. "Sir your very drunk" The bar tender tells him while cleaning a glass.

Kokichi's phone started ringing. He picks up. "Kokichi Ouma! Where the hell are you! Its twelve o'clock at night!" Himiko yells at him "I'm *hic* at the bar *hic*" Kokichi says still drunk. "Who are you with?!" Himiko says trying to stay calm. "Kaito and Shuichi" Kokichi replies. "Are they drunk?" Himiko asks. "Yep *hic*" Kokichi says. "I'm going to pick you up Kokichi end of story.

This chapter was hard to write because I don't know what happens when your drunk so hope you enjoyed bye!