He began thinking once more of how she was doing since the night they'd been escorted from the building after Gray helped them avoid Danny. He eventually reached the cell and a soft breath escaped his lips and he looked back over his shoulder and saw the group continuing to walk. He could see Uno's glare from a mile away. He knew he angered him, but honestly didn't care as it was Jyugo's fault for getting so close when he should've known damn well not too. 

Walking into the room, he removed his hands from his pockets and began making his way over to the corner where he sat down and soon hugged his knees to his chest where he rested his chin on his knees, soon hearing the groups footsteps grow near and without much more time, the group entered, chatting obnoxiously loud as usual. "He's weird, rude, and a monster!" He heard Uno mention about him. Zack only looked back at Uno and glared at him. Why was he caring now? Why did that one word affect him? Monster? Was he truly a monster just for hitting their friend in the face? What would Ray think of him? Fuck, she would probably be afraid. 

A couple hours later

A couple hours later, Zack hadn't said a word since the incident between him and Jyugo, as he could sense that the others didn't wanna go near him. He could still feel Uno glaring at him at times and it made him mumble and look away, almost in utter annoyance. However, despite feeling a bit vulnerable and defensive after the fight with the inmates in the court yard and being in the infirmary for a couple weeks... at the end of the day, this group of inmates he was forced to be stuck with... understood him more than he could've ever imagined.

When the inmates were asleep, Zack finally got up out of his corner. He unzipped his hoodie and discarded it on the floor, Zack walked over to the makeshift bed that he would call his own. Zack was underneath his blanket, staring out the window at the moon. He was indeed in jhis own little world. He heard a shift of someone and he growled almost, turning over to immediately sit up, seeing Jyugo standing by his "bedside" and he cursed quietly in anger, "What the hell you little shit?! I told you not to-" 

"Do you wanna try escaping with me?" 

Freezing mid-sentence as he heard Jyugo's question, a devilish smirk suddenly pulled towards his lips and he grinned and took the males hand, beginning to get up as chuckled quietly. Jyugo noticed that mischievous and devilish look in the killers eyes and knew he'd sparked something inside him. 

Grabbing his hoodie, Zack pulled it over and fixed himself messily, maybe he could get his mind off of things. Jyugo picked the lock with ease and the two of them began to run for the exit. Zack had to admit, this kid wasn't as bad as he thought. A little squirt certainly, but he had a good heart. Something inside of him spoke out to Zack.  

Soon, the two of them finally reached the top of the roof. Walking along the roof, Jyugo gazed up at the night sky and smiled to himself, making his way over to the railing as he leaned on it and gave a breath, gazing over his shoulder at Zack before raising a brow, "Never been on a roof before or something?" He asked, almost sarcastically. Zack heard the male and narrowed his eyes, "Oh shut up smartass, course I've been on a rooftop." He hissed at him, making his way over.

Leaning on the railing, he sighed a bit tiredly, looking down at the ocean waters below. "So, shackle boy, how do we escape?" He asked, looking at him bluntly as he mumbled a bit under his breath. "That's the thing Zack. We don't." He replied, looking at him and suddenly Zack tensed, his eye beginning to twitch and he grabbed the boy by the neck rather roughly, "You mean to tell me you asked me to escape this hellhole only not to actually leave here?!" He shouted, glaring angrily at him, his fingers tightening on the boys throat. 

Jyugo choked a bit, gripping the mans hand, "I-I was doing it so we could talk!" He managed out and before long Zack let him go, letting Jyugo gasp for air, beginning to cough as he held his neck as of course, Zack never apologized for choking the male. 

Zack growled, backing off as he leaned himself back on the railing and sighed, leaning his head back to look up at the star sky, "What the fuck do you wanna know? I don't have some tragic story or whatever bullshit you're probably assuming." He said, glaring back at Jyugo. Balancing himself back out, Jyugo got himself back up, keeping a distance as he eyed him, almost cautiously. "What... happened to you. There's more to just the killing you're in for, isn't there?" He asked, raising a brow and without much hesitation, Zack nodded "Yeah kid, there is more to just killing in my life." He admit, turning back over so his front side was facing the railing as he leaned on it and soon looked down, sighing softly. "There is someone out there I consider special to me... alone." He muttered under his breath, barely audible. 

"Huh," Jyugo looked at Zack and smiled. "I can relate to that. All of my friends who spent the time to understand me and see that I wasn't as useless as I was made out to be. People can be interesting  once you get to understand them better, Zack." 

"With the fucked up shit I've dealt with in my life, understanding people is a lot more fucking difficult than you think." Zack replied, sighing as he looked at him. Looking away once more he mumbled, and soon he heard Jyugo chuckle and he immediately glared at him, "The fuck you laughing at?" he asked angrily, narrowing his eyes and Jyugo chuckled some more before calming down a bit, "You really are a stubborn bastard." He said, smirking and Zack punched him in the arm, "Oh shut up." He hissed softly, soon looking away. 

Soon the two heard footsteps, and then a voice that sent chills up both their spines. Zack looked over, seeing the male and he narrowed his eyes, straightening himself as Jyugo stood by the male, glaring at the male who appeared. 

"Well, well, well," a sadistic smirk creeped upon the blond man's face. "If it isn't Isaac Foster, or should I say, Zack?"