Who are you?

Crystal P.O.V

"HEY LEAVE HER ALONE!"

I look behind Derek and see a medium sized person standing right there. He's beautiful.

"Oh so you want a beating also?"

He walks over to the guy who is trying to save me winding up at him. He pushes full force but the guy grabs his hand.

"Huh?"

He then flips him over his shoulder and lands on the table behind him.

He looks at me then smiles.

"LOOK OUT!" I scream

He turns and gets a blow right to the face. He falls back a bit but catches himself.

Derek starts running towards him. The guy takes a step to the side and puts his foot out. Derek trips over his foot and runs straight into the wall.

He falls flat on the ground and lays there silently. We all sit down and the guy comes up to me and sits next to me.

"I didn't catch your name." he says in a flirty voice.

" My name is Crystal and yours." I say with a blush on my face."

"Lachlan I'm new here maybe you could show we around."

"I'd be honored." I state.

He hands me his schedule and I look at the list. We have the exact same classes.

"Good we have the same classes."

*Ring *Ring (Pretend it's a bell noise lol)

"Follow me."

I say we get up and go to science class together. We sit down at the same table and take out our binders.

I can't focus. I stare into his beautiful eyes.

"Crystal CRYSTAL!"

"Sorry yes."

"What's the answer to the problem."

I start to get worried because I don't know they answer. I look at Lachlan and he is making an A with his fingers.

"A?."

"Sorry but not even close Crystal."

I turn to Lachlan and see him giggle.

I can't help but smile. Class ends and I found out that we actually don't have this class together. Whoops made a mistake.

We go our separate ways and I walk down the hallway alone.

"Hey where's your boyfriend to protect you know."

Oh no.