1~

"Channie Hyung, i am so happy we are really debuting!"Jeongin said proud and Chan smiled and hugged jeongin. "me too, we all worked so hard for this" Chan looked at jeongin who kept smiling. Chan moved closet with his head to jeongin untill jeongin spoke- " Chan wake up" came out of jeongin's mouth but it didn't sound like him. "wake up Chan Jeez.." Chan openend his eyes and saw a annoyed Felix standing in front of him. "Finally you are up, come on.. we have to go in 30 minutes." Felix said walking away out of his room. " That was such a weird dream.. ah shit. i need to hurry" Chan said and rushed to the bathroom and started to get ready

~meanwhile downstairs~
"he was still sleeping" Felix said and Jisung looked up. "wait.. you are saying that Mr. Christopher Bang really slept?!" everyone laughed at jisung's reaction. "yeah, apparently." Felix said and Chan rushed downstairs. "Good morning Hyung" jeongin said and Chan said the same " is it true chan... Did you sleep?" jisung asked really hyped and chan just sighed. " yes, i did for 4 hours i guess." chan replied. "we should go to dance practice. The tour is soon.. and our 1 year anniversary as straykids" everyone cheered and walked to the cars to the dance practice.

~in the dance room~
"okay, Hyunjin and Felix... are you really gonna use those fortnite dances?" Chan asked and they both nodded. "yeah it's funny and the fans love it" Felix said and chan just nod. "okay let's practice victory song one more time. it's a hard choreo and i don't want any mistakes" Chan said a bit annoyed . "yes Hyung" Felix and Hyunjin said and started practicing.

~after practice~
"okay we are done for today, Good work everyone" Chan said and everyone was exhausted and slowly left the dance room. except for Chan. He decided. He decided to sit down for a while and closed his eyes for a minute. "hyung is that you?" chan heard someone so he opened his eyes. "Jeongin why aren't you heading to the dorm, you should rest" jeongin sat down next to his Hyung. " i am worried about you, you looked tensed." jeongin said and Chan just sighed not saying anything but just nod. "could you please tell me what's wrong Channie Hyung?" jeongin begged him "it's nothing special, can't sleep and i am stressed because i don't have inspiration for a new song" Chan looked away.

"we all are worried about you, we will always stay by your side. We all love you. I love you" Jeongin said hugging the older. "yeah.. as friends" Chan whispered to himself and they both stood up to leave.

~while in the dorm~
"Guys, Jeongin texted me, they are heading home now. Chan is very stressed so we need to be a bit quiet" Felix said and the others nod.

some minutes later jeongin and chan walked in and Chan rushed to his room what he was sharing with Jeongin. "i am worried about him" Jeongin said. "we all are" woojin said after that it went quiet in the dorm. After everyone went to their room, jeongin went to his, seeing Chan working on his computer. Jeongin decided to sit beside him.

"you should sleep Jeongin" Chan said without looking away from the computer. "so should you Chan. i'm not going to sleep unless you are gonna sleep with me" Jeongin said and Chan looked away from the computer and sighed. "We both know i cannot sleep well" Jeongin just dragged chan into their bed. But chan slipped and so did jeongin so jeongin fell on top of Chan.

"i'm sorry..." Jeongin said and quickly laid down beside chan blushing in embarrassment. While Chan has his eyes wide open in shock. "it was an accident" Chan faked laughed "let's sleep please" Jeongin said while chan nodded and tried to sleep with jeongin beside him. "Goodnight Hyung" Jeongin said and lays close to chan. "Goodnight" chan said.

~later that night~
Chan woke up. In his surprise he felt a arm wrapped around him on his waist. it was Jeongin. Chan turned his head to jeongin "i never had you this close before.. i don't want to lose this feeling.." Chan whispered in himself
"Hyung what time is it" Jeongin said sleepy and chan chuckeled. "Almost 3AM sleep more" chan said and Jeongin openend his eyes "you too" Jeongin hugged him and Chan smiled.
"okay then..." Chan hugged the younger back. Jeongin fell back asleep in no time. "I wish i could tell you the real truth why i am like this Jeongin.. i just don't think you are ready yet" Chan said in himself and just tried to fall asleep

~Meanwhile~
"Minho, get off me you are fat." Jisung said while trying to get minho of him. "you are no fun" Minho got off jisung. "oh really, you told me something else when you confessed" Jisung smirked and Minho again climbed on top jisung. "i should be quiet if i were you babyboy. I don't think it's smart to wake the others up so behave" Minho kisses Jisung passionately. Jisung ofcourse kissed back. "you are a dick" Jisung said and minho chuckled. "oh, is that a hint that you want my dick" Minho smirked. "just kiss me now" Jisung said and minho kissed him again and they kept kissing untill they fell asleep together.

~next morning~
"Channie, wake up. it's morning" Jeongin tried to wake up chan. "5 more minutes please" Chan pulled the blankets over his head and jeongin giggled. "Hyung... you almost slept for 10 hours.. i am so proud" jeongin smiled and chan looked at Jeongin. "Cute" Chan sat up and playfully pushed jeongin "let's go downstairs" they stood up and walked downstairs. "Goodmorning all" Jeongin sat down and so did chan. "Chan how are you feeling now at the moment" Felix asked him "Better now, thank you. Okay guys the Tour is coming, so we need to train more. let's discuss what we are gonna train.. wait where are Jisung and Minho?" Chan asked and Jeongin stood up. "i will look in their room" Jeongin said and walked upstairs.

Jeongin openend the door and saw Minho and Jisung making out. "NO, my innocent eyes!!" Jeongin quickly ran downstairs. Minho looked up and so did Jisung. "Was that Jeongin?" Jisung asked and minho nodded.

"what happend Jeongin?" Seungmin asked. T.they were making out..." Jeongin said and Chan smirked "in a short time it's your turn for that Cutie" chan said in himself.

Short after the 2 Boys walked downstairs. "Sorry Jeongin" Jisung said and Jeongin looked at them. "Why are you saying sorry? He walked in without knocking. He did that himself" Minho said earning a punch from Jisung.  "ouch..! what? secretly he liked that point of view" Jeongin blushed and minho just laughed. "Jisung Hyung... what are those purple marks on your neck?" Jeongin asked making Minho and chan gasp.

"So... he is innocent... not for long" chan laughed in himself. "Uhm.. i fell" Jisung tried to lie. "are you okay Hyung?.." Jeongin asked worried. Minho tried not to laugh. "yes i am fine" Jisung answered and jeongin nodded.

"guys we need to go, we can discuss in the car what we are gonnan train." Woojin said and everyone headed to the training

~in the car~
"God, those hickeys... hehe. i maked them really good just wow" Minho said softly to Jisung. "Shut up" jisung said making Minho laugh.

Seungmin and Hyunjin were in the backseat of the car. "hyunjin?" seungmin said and the older looked up. "you seem so quiet these days, what's wrong?" seungmin asked and hyunjin sighed. "There is someone i like, but that person is too close with someone else.." Hyunjin said making seungmin curious. "Who do you like?" seungmin asked and hyunjin looked at him.
"Yang Jeongin"

___________________________
Hey everyone..
i hope you like the first chapter of my new book

i will try to publish twice a week
but definitely once a week

thanks for reading
xx Iris