A Little (Big) Problem

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Twilight only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Maitilda pov
I was in my room reading when suddenly the door opened and two arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled.
" Hello Caius." He merely pulled me closer and put his face into my hair. I chuckled and spoke.
" Rough day?" He nodded his head. Then he kissed my shoulder which was bare due to my top I was wearing.

Caius put his hands on my hips and rubbed circles into them

" You look stunning tesoro." I smiled and turned around.
" Good." I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer. We kissed deeply and he pulled away. Just then my doors were thrown open and Cali came storming in. I sighed and spoke.
" Sister."
" I'm sorry for interrupting Maiti but Aro told me that she was here." I growled and spoke.
" Excuse me while I go strangle Aro." I went out to find my meddling mate.

I found him with Marcus in the shared study.
" Aro Volturi." He looked up and got nervous.
"Amore."
" Do not amore me. You know very well our regards for Bella." Aro sighed.
"We couldn't hide it from her."
" I'm not asking you to. I'm merely pointing out that Bella causes more problems then she solves and just simply telling Cali that Bella was here is reckless. Cali and Bella have always had the worst relationship. They hate each other so much." Marcus gently pulled me into his lap.
" Il mio amore we understand that but we couldn't keep it from her." I sighed and looked down.
" I know. I just wish we hadn't had to." Marcus smiled and kissed the back of my neck.
"Relax carino." Just then Jane and Alec came rushing in. I rose an eyebrow. Aro spoke.
"What is it?" Jane spoke.
"There's been a situation. It seems someone is building a newborn army." I grew tense at that.
"Where?" Marcus asked. Jane looked at me then spoke.
"Seattle." My whole body went rigid at that. No, it couldn't be. Marcus pulled me close and kissed my neck softly.
"Carino. Everything will be fine." I spoke with a shaky breath.
"Dad. He's a police chief. They'll ask him to help." Marcus smiled and kissed my cheek.
"You need to go. Don't you?"
"Yes. I'm sorry but I need to make sure he is fine myself." Marcus nodded then helped me up. Aro spoke.
"Jane. Alec. You will accompany her with Felix and Demetri. Afton will go as well." Jane and Alec nodded silently. I saw Jane look at me with worry so I held my arms open. She flew into them and hugged me tightly.
"It will be fine mom. We won't let anything hurt him." I smiled softly.
"Thank you sweetie." She nodded then left with Alec. I sighed. This was going to be interesting.

Two days later
We landed in Seattle and got the cars.

We drove straight to dad's house. Dad came straight out.
"Maiti." I smiled and hugged him.
"Hey dad." He pulled away.
"Look at you. You look amazing. And you brought friends." I smiled and nodded.
"Dad meet Felix, Demetri, Afton, Jane, and Alec. Jane and Alec were adopted by Marcus."
"Ah. Well it's nice to meet you all. How is your man?" I smiled.
"He's good. He said he's sorry he couldn't come but he promises to come visit soon and he's gonna drag Caius along so you can meet him." Dad smiled.
"Good. Well come on in. Bella is here and she's grounded so she's not really able to do much." I nodded my head.

When we went in Bella was on the couch reading. She looked up and glared at me.
"Maiti."
"Bella." Bella stood up and spoke.
"Dad. I'm gonna go to the Cullens." Dad crossed his arms.
"Like hell you are." I spoke.
"Actually dad. Marcus told me to meet Carlisle for something. They've known each other for a while. I won't mind taking Bella with me."
"Alright. Go ahead." I nodded my head and put the suitcases away then left with Bella, Jane, Felix, and Afton. Alec and Demetri weren't happy about being left behind but they dealt with it.

When we pulled up the front door opened. I saw a blond haired man with golden eyes standing there. Jane spoke.
"Carlisle."
"Hello Jane. Felix. Afton. Is there something that is needed?" I spoke.
"There's a situation in Seattle I want to discuss." I walked up and spoke.
"I'm Maitilda. Aro, Marcus, and Caius are my mates and my twin's mates." Carlisle smiled.
"Of course. Alice told us about you." I nodded my head and smiled.
"I'm sorry for dropping in unannounced."
"It's fine. Please come in."

We went in and went to a living room. Carlisle introduced everyone then we settled in. Once we settled in I spoke.
"What exactly is going on? I understand that there is a newborn army but we are curious about the purpose." Carlisle spoke.
"They were created to go against my family and I." Jane spoke.
"Why against you all?" Carlisle sighed and spoke.
"It seems that their creator, Victoria, has a issue with us. Her mate tried to kill Bella so we killed him. Now she wants revenge." I rose an eyebrow. Felix spoke.
"And none of you anticipated she would be out for revenge?"
"Felix." I said in a warning tone. He backed away. I looked at Carlisle.
"So in short she wants revenge now by killing Bella. A mate for a mate." He nodded his head.
" Hmmm. Well then. Is there anywhere she's been where we could get her scent?" Carlisle nodded.
" Yes. She's been on our land a few times as well as the shifters lands." That caught my attention.
" Is the pack helping you?" Esme spoke up.
"They are." I smiled and leaned back.
" That makes things simpler. Jane. Please call Demetri here. If she's been here he can get her scent and track her." Jane nodded and sped away. I turned to Carlisle.
" We'll help you with this woman. I don't want to see innocent people get hurt for her stupidity." Carlisle nodded his head.
" That would be appreciated." Just then Jane came back in with Demetri. Demetri bowed playfully at me.
" My queen." I rolled my eyes.
" Very funny Demetri. Could you go with someone to where this Victoria was spotted and get her scent?" He nodded his head.
" Of course." Carlisle had Jasper and Emmett go with him. This was going to be very very interesting.

Okay. Done. Sorry it took so long. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.