chapter 1

"Good morning , I heard a voice in my sleep . I could tell it was my mother. wake up sleepy head its your first day at school surely you haven't forgotten that you are a senior now have you ? she asked

" I have not forgotten that my alarm hasn't gone off yet! I gave a sigh. " aaaaah, I cried when she drew up the curtains . the light was too bright for my eyes . "Yeah get up and fix yourself I want you downstairs before I set up the table , so hurry up .

I stood up and dragged myself to the bathroom took a shower and went back to my room . 'Someone's sure excited about going to school today' I turned around to see Serena seated at my window pane . How did you get in ? I asked furiously .

"I used the door of course, she replied rolling her eyes . anyway are you excited about going to school this morning. " Am excited alright. " I muttered in sarcasm. I clearly wasn't ready for school today.

"I combed my hair into a bun and put on my navy blue dress it was one of my favorite dresses ,wore my white canvas shoes and as I headed for the door , "lets go Serena", and she just stood there staring at me as if I were an alien or something . "What now ," "you are what's up , surely you are not planning on going to school like that . For pits sake sweetheart its your first day at school and first impressions do matter you know . No am sticking with my dress period! I replied stepping out the door . Lets go shall we then ? she said shrugging her shoulders .

" Girls breakfast is ready now , mum said as soon as we stepped into the kitchen . we hurriedly took our meals and walked out. "Bye mom we'll be late for school ."Okay , she replied and oh I forgot to let you guys know that Cristopher would be your ride to school.

"Cristopher !" we both exclaimed, why Cristopher what happened to my car I asked " your car is down by the repair shop I'll tell you all about it later on but for now you are stuck with him .

argh! lets just go Seri. its pointless arguing with her . I was mad but Serena was furious and that's because her and Cristopher never seemed to get along . C'mon girls we'll be late , we heard Cristopher's voice ." arrgh !" Serena walked towards the car and stood in front of him . of all the people in the world , you had to be the one riding us to school she muttered rolling her eyes .

Relax girls am not thrilled either , and you both look stunning he said, "yeah whatever!" Serena replied in disgust as we both hopped into his car . Have a nice day Mrs. Hendricks . you too Cristopher mum replied while waving at us drive safely and behave yourselves girls .