Chapter twenty-one: You're Spider-Man?

ابدأ من البداية

She signs back "Yes, I think so. I wouldn't worry about it though. He's just a little ball of joy. So he'll warm up to you pretty quick"

"Sounds great" he signs with a smile.

Nat then looks at me and I sign "you know I know sign language right"

They both look shocked and Tony laughs. Though he doesn't know what we said he knows that they didn't know that I can sign.

"Since when did you know how to sign?" Nat asks.

"It was a extra class I could take in middle school. Thought it would be fun and come in handy. Turns out I was right." I say as Clint and Nat look impressed.

"Well I guess that cats out of the bag. Hi, I'm Clint." He says as he holds out his hand. I look to Tony for approval and he nods, I then take his hand.

"I'm Peter, Peter Parker." I say as I shake his hand.

"Firm grip." He says as I just chuckle.

"Yeah, I get that a lot." I say back.

"So Peter, What should I know about you?" He asks as I think.

"Well, I'm an intern here at SI, I like to read and I love anything science related." I say as he looks at me.

"Actually, this is Peter, my personal intern. He is super intelligent. Like crazy smart. Almost as smart as me. He's also a goof ball and is super sweet." Tony says as he puts a hand on my shoulder while I blush profusely.

"I don't think that I'm-" I start until Clint cuts me off.

"No, I think he's right. I mean it takes a lot to become a intern here at SI. And I noticed that you are a great fighter, from when I saw you fight Nat in the training room." He says as I blush and look at Nat. She just smirks and shrugs her shoulders.

"He's right you know." Nat says with a smirk.

"Well thank you. All of you. That's very kind of you to say." I say as my redness dies down.

"We mean it kid." Tony says as I look at him with a smile.

I started to take a drink when Clint started to talk "So, Tony. I was wondering, is there any way we can get to meet that Spider-Man?" He says as I choke on my water.

Nat looks at me a chuckles while Tony pats my back.

"What? Did I say something?" He says as I wipe my mouth.

"No, no." I say swatting away his implication as Nat starts laughing harder.

Clint just looks at her with much confusion as I glare at her, which only makes her laugh harder.

"Nothing, it's nothing." I say as Nat's laughter dies down. Clint just looks confused but let's it go.

"So, as I was saying, Tony. I know you know him or work with him sometimes. It would be nice to know the 'masked vigilante'." Clint says as Nat raises an eyebrow at me.

"Are you going to tell him?" Nat asks in Russian, she's been teaching me and I know enough to hold a conversation. But only me and her know.