sleepover - elmax

it was summertime in hawkins. eleven and max were having a sleepover. hop was working late so they had the cabin to themselves for a little while. it was about 9:00 and max had a question for el. "so, how are things with mike?" el looked at her and blushed, "things are good. i think. how do you know if things are good?" max laughed, "well i mean, are you happy with him?" "yeah. i really, really am." the brunette smiled.

"lucas and i are taking a break right now. he's kinda being a jerk." max confessed. el frowned and asked, "why? did something happen?" max didn't want to talk about it and questioned el once more. "so is mike a good kisser?" the girl laughed, "well i don't know. i mean he's my first boyfriend and i've never kissed anyone else before. i don't know if anyone else is better or worse." max looked at her and bit her lip slightly. "do you wanna, maybe, kiss me?" she continued, "you know, just to see what kissing someone else is like."

she hoped for a good answer. she'd had a crush on el for months and now was her chance. the other girl looked confused and then spoke, "but you're a girl max. i thought girls can't kiss other girls?" the redhead laughed, "oh el thats not true at all. girls can so kiss other girls! come on, let's just see how it feels." hesitantly, eleven scooted towards her friend and leaned in. max did the same and they kissed quickly. el pulled away, shocked by how much she liked it.

she put her hands on max's shoulders and went for it. max was surprised but happy. the kiss was sloppy and wet. they could taste the chapstick they had both put on earlier. bubblegum. max slipped in her tounge and el let her. their tongues fought for dominance but max won. el tangled her hands in max's long red locks. different from mike's hair, she thought. they pulled away and laughed. max slightly pushed el onto her and got on top of her.

eleven took off her shirt and lay in just her bra. the other girl pushed back el's her and began to kisser her neck. "oh max," she moaned, "that feels good." max trailed her kisses down to el's breasts and then she licked all the way up in a straight line to her lips. el stopped her, "max. can you um, can i maybe be on top?" max nodded and they switched places. el had seen some of the adult movies hopper would watch when he was asleep on the couch. she wanted to try being dominate.

max took off her shirt and el unbuttoned her shorts and slipped them off. max was wearing nothing but her underwear and bra. "el, where did all this come from? i mean, don't get me wrong, i don't mind." she put a finger to max's lips, shushing her, and began to kiss her stomach. max's breathing became heavy as el removed her underwear. "can i?" eleven asked. "yes." max practically whimpered. el began to kiss max's pussy and licked all the way up her slit. "ah! el!" she looked up at the ginger and began to lap her clit while reaching up to play with her hard nipples. she made figure eights on her clit and max moaned loudly.

"uh don't stop please. oh my god that feels so good baby." el entered her tongue inside of max and felt a pair of hands grip her curly hair. "ahhh fuck me babe." she began to move it in and out and listened to her friends moans. she began to move her tongue faster. "oh fuck! fuck ohhhh!" max's tensed up and came in el's mouth. el went up and kissed her roughly.

"it's my turn to be dominant." max winked and turned el over. she slipped her hand into el's panties and brushed her finger up and down her slit. "max," el moaned, "please." "you're so wet el." she began to slowly rub el's clit. "max!" she kissed her neck and began to pump her finger in and out of el, making her moan.

she sped up the pace and used her free hand to grab el's small breast and rub her nipples. "max! ahh ahh that feels so good! don't stop!" "oh you like that el? huh?" el yelled, "yes! oh yes!" max sped up and felt her release. "uhh yes
yes! max ohhhh!" el came hard and kissed max.

el smiled, "i guess girls can do more than kiss."