Takumi smirked. "Now do you any help taking off the rest of your clothes?"

"You pervert!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Misaki and Takumi woke up at noon to travel to the house Richard was lending them so they could spend some quality time. Neither of them was against spending time together because their relationship was getting better. There hadn't been any arguments lately other than last night when Misaki tried to argue that Takumi was some sort of perverted alien from outer space.

"So Misaki, are you excited about this trip?" Takumi questioned but he got no reply. "Are you still tired?"

Nothing.

"Do you want me to give you a nickname too since I'm your perverted alien from outer space? How about Misa chan?"

"Don't." She muttered not liking her nickname.

"Oh? How about prez? I can be like one of your employees?"

Misaki shifted in her seat to face him while Takumi continued to drive. "How about I nickname you idiot?"

"Fine by me."

Misaki was lost for words. He truly was an idiot and a pervert.

"I should tell you in advance but I'm not going to that old man's house. I suspect he's going to have his people keeping an eye on us and I'd like to avoid that." Takumi told her. He had no plans of going to that place the moment his grandfather had told them.

"Where are we going then?" Misaki wondered. Why were they going on a trip if they weren't going to his grandfather's home? "We could've stayed home?"

"I thought we could get hotel rooms and stay somewhere nice. We both work hard and need a break." He answered remembering how he had seen her pull all-nighters to get her company work done.

"Ok." Misaki answered resting back in her seat. She couldn't remember the last time she planned a day away from work. She only did it for family matters. Misaki was always working to ensure her family never had to worry about the company. It was good to have time to herself and worry about no one else for once.

"Don't think about work, don't think about the family nor your friends. Just think about your future Husband." He joked making Misaki roll her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at a hotel which Takumi had made reservations for last night. He got them separate rooms because even in their own home they sleep in their own rooms. He also knew Misaki wouldn't want to be sharing a bed together because they weren't that close. He also thought it would have been awkward for himself too.

"Our rooms are on the fourth floor Misaki." He said taking their room cards from the lady. "Do you want to get something to eat or rest first?"

Misaki thought about it. "I want to rest for a bit."

She had barely got any sleep last night thinking about something which she felt shouldn't have concerned her as much as it was. She spent the night thinking about Takumi and his friend. No matter how hard she tried to think about something else she couldn't stop wondering about their relationship. Takumi was a good-looking guy, although she would ever admit it out loud and she knew that he must've attracted a lot of ladies before their engagement. Was Mei a serious relationship for him? It wasn't her right to question him about his relationships even though they're engaged because they are not romantically involved with each other.