Chapter 8 | The maiden's misery

Start from the beginning

"Look at me!" he yelled at her. She refused but then he beat her, not managing to do as he wanted. Ser Meryn didn't have the same regard as the King, hitting her so hard she felt life being taken away from her. She opened her eyes, already red due to the salty tears and Joffrey made her look at him. She was terrified and the pain was soon becoming something constant.

When Joffrey was finished, Lilia felt something getting flushed inside of her and she thought that the torture had come to an end. But then, he decided to do what he pleased with her body. Her nightgown was ripped and he touched all over her body, making her cry even more. He leaned in and kissed her lips, but Lilia stood there, almost lifeless as tears streamed down her face.

Then, after some time, he did it again and after some time, as she heard him grunt she took a deep, silent breath. As Joffrey finished and got off of her, he looked at her, lying naked and helplessly after the vile act he had just done to her. The guards freed the grip they held on her legs and hands. She got them to her chest, in order to cover herself up, which only got Joffrey to giggle evilly. He got his sword and she just closed her eyes, not feeling anything but shame. She felt the tip of the blade, cold and sharp on her nipples, travelling their way down her stomach. Yet, he didn't pierce it, he just had his fun tormenting Lilia. She wondered when he would stick the sword in her belly and get it over with, but that moment never came.

"Your Grace, you should let the girl live" Sandor Clegane spoke up, getting Joffrey to look at him furiously. "You might as well have some use for her later since Robb Stark will probably come for you"

"You're right, dog. Maybe I will come for a visit some other time" he said sadistically. As he was leaving, he turned and smirked again, standing in front of her pretending that he was thinking. "Perhaps I will marry you instead of your sister... I shall considerate it. What do you say, My Lady?"

"I will not marry you" she refused and he smirked amusingly. "And if you force me to, you'll be fucking a dead corpse on your wedding night"

"You disrespect me, My Lady. Maybe you'll enjoy it more next time" he played with her, who was broken and vulnerable in front of him. The Hound took off his cloak and gave it to her, in order for her to cover herself up.

"Hardly. One can barely notice you were inside" she remarked as she trembled and he furiously looked at her. He headed towards her and slapped her in the face.

"Wrong words, little bitch. Turn her and hold her down" she was now on her belly and Joffrey approached her. He grabbed his belt and prepared himself for he was going to do next. "I want you to count"

As he said that, Lilia felt the belt against her body, making a noise. She just wanted it to be over soon, so she bit her lip as she held there strong.

"One," she said loudly. Joffrey spanked her again, making it harder for her to stay still. "Two"

Tears streamed down her face and rage and hatred consumed her body with a fire she never knew she had inside her. She wanted to kill him, with her own hands... the whole pack of them! Slowly and painfully and she wished that they would suffer such deaths.

And he kept doing that until they reached thirty. By then, she was sore, she wanted him to stop. She wanted everything to be over soon and the pain became unbearable, to the point she couldn't hold on anymore. The fire was not there anymore, it had been extinguished in the blink of an eye.

"AH!" she screamed in pain and breaking apart in tears. "Thirty"

"Your Grace" the Hound intervened as the King prepared himself for another one, getting excited over the girl's reaction. "Perhaps you've had enough. You're killing her"