Their S/O Has A Weird "Talent"

Start from the beginning

🌷TobyOnTheTele/Toby:
"Get back here!" Toby yelled, struggling through her laugh. She ran after you as you had throw a chip at her face while sitting on the couch.
You stood on the opposite side of the kitchen island, trying to trick Toby, but you were pretty sure you were screwed and that you'd be caught. You ran in the direction towards the pool, but Toby easily caught onto your waist. "No!" You laughed, reaching toward the door.
You spun to look at Toby, big smiles on both of your faces. "You suck." You scrunched up your nose and pouting, jokingly. Toby laughed and went to kiss your lips. You leaned back and she kept leaning forward, her arms still around your waist. You continued to lean back until you were in a back bend. Toby laughed, grabbing your hips and pulling you up.
"Whoa, how do you do that?"
"I dunno, I've always been able to."
Toby fixed her hair, wiping the sweat of her forehead. You leaned forward and bit her lip before pecking her lips.

🚬Zuckles/Mason:
You took a hit of the joint everyone was passing around. You and the misfits were all laying on the grass of their backyard, you and Mason cuddling up together.
"I need more weed!" Mason yelled, reaching for the joint between Cameron's lips. "Oh, shit, that rhymed!" You all laughed. Swagger stared up to the stars, exhaling the smoke. "I feel like my tongue is in knots." You looked over Mason from where he had you in his hold to make eye contact with Eric. "Just say some tongue twisters. If I can't have a proper cup of coffee in a proper copper coffee pot, I'll have a cup of tea." Cameron groaned, holding onto his head. "Fuck, that made my head hurt."
Mason furrowed his eyebrows, knocking his head gently against yours to get your attention. "How does your mouth do that?" You smile at the innuendo, winking at him. "I can do a lot of things with my mouth. . ." Mason raised his eyebrows, moving to check you out. "Oh, yea? Like what?" You reached up and used your thumb to play with Mason's lower lip. "Like eating." You peck his lips and stand up to go back inside.

🌱Smii7y/Jaren:
Jaren ran across the front of his car he had just parked. He opened your door, helping you take your things to your apartment. "Thank you." You mumbled out of habit, patting your pockets, looking for your keys to open the door.
"What the fuck? Where are my keys?" You opened your bag, searching for your keys. "Babe," You glanced at Jaren, who was looking through the window of your apartment. "Aren't those your keys?" You looked in, seeing your keys lying on your kitchen counter. "Fuck." You whined, stomping your feet.
"I'll call the landlord." Jaren asked, pulling out his phone to call your landlord, but when he looked up, you were kneeling in front of your door. "What are you doing?"
You fiddled with the lock, twisting and poking at the doorknob with a bobby-pin. Your door swung open, making you sigh in relief. "What the-" You looked at Jaren, smiling at his stunned expression. "I learned when I was younger. It just stuck with me." Jaren was confused, but smiled at how fucking weird you could be.

☁️Kryoz/John:
John watched you as you placed one foot in front of the other, balancing on the edge of the sidewalk. "What are you doing?" John laughed, watching you stumble from his sudden words. "I haven't done this in years! Wanted to make sure I'm still good at it." You kept walking, your legs shaking occasionally before finding their balance. "It can't be that hard." John walked closer to the edge, immediately tripping off the edge. You laughed, running while keeping your balance. John tried again and again, but kept falling. "How the fuck do you that?" John shoved you  gently, quickly grabbing when he saw you almost fall off.
"It's pure skill, babe." You said, using one foot to hop on the edge of the sidewalk. John scoffed and rolled his eye.
As you continued, he pulled you back by your waist, spinning you until you were dizzy. "Now, try." You smacked his chest, holding still for the dizziness to pass.

🦝RaccoonEggs/Ezra:
"I'm dying, E," You groaned, practically crawling up the steep hill Ezra wanted to have a picnic on. "Carry me." You cried, continuing to drag your body to the top. "I would, but I'm carrying the basket, Y/N." He looked back, handing you a water and patting your head. "We got this, babe."
You pushed for another few minutes before collapsing at the top of the hill under a huge tree. Ezra set up a blanket, placing a bunch of fresh fruit and other snacks out on display.
You both enjoyed each other's company, throwing fruit at each other and pointing out shapes in the clouds. "I saved you a surprise," Ezra smiled, reaching into the picnic basket and pulling out your favorite, cherries. "Ta-da!" He handed you the container. You shook your head, giving Ezra a kiss. "I love you, E." You laid your head on Ezra's lap, both of you enjoying the view over the city. "Look," Ezra looked down at his lap just in time to see you stick the stem of the cherry into your mouth. You quickly tied a knot in the stem, pulling it out of your mouth to show Ezra. "Pure talent."
Ezra laughed, throwing his head back. "Absolutely." He said, albeit sarcastically.

••••••••••••••

these are trash and aren't really talents more like random quirks

but i hoped you liked them :))