"Can we go now?" Ethan whines. I nod and grab my things, including my vlog camera.

Ethan and I did some carpool karaoke as I explain to the vlog what we were doing.

"Okay, so Ethan's driving us to the mall right now so I can buy clothes for the trip we have in literally two days that none of us are ready for. At least I don't think, I have to ask James." I explain.

"Call them," Ethan says. I call James first.

"Hey sister! It's been so long." He says after a couple rings.

"Okay I'm vlogging right now with Ethan, Bu-"

"Oh my gosh heyyyyy. Hi Ethan." He says. I laugh a little and continue.

"I wanted to know if you are ready and packed for Paris."

"Yeah, I've been ready. I've been packed, and when we you know... rescheduled I just left it."

"Okay, that's all I had to ask. We'll all sleepover the twins' place tomorrow night since our flights early."

"Okay, see you tomorrow then." He says making a kiss noise through the phone.

"That was...."

"Empowering." Ethan finishes.

"Sure," I laugh a little. I FaceTime Gray, knowing it's lunch at school right now.

"Hi Gray!" I said through the phone.

"Sup Kelly, where're you headed?" He asks.

"The mall. I wanted to know if you're packed and ready for Paris."

"Um kind of, can you guys buy me some jackets?" He asks.

"Yeah, ask Emma if she needs anything or if she's packed." I said. He nods and talks to Emma.

"She said she's all packed." He says.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay bye, stay safe. Don't do the nasties. Love you." He says before hanging up.

I laugh at his choice of words as we continue our carpool karaoke.

Just as my FAVORITE CAR SONG EVER Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi plays.

"WHOAA WE'RE HALF WAY THERE!" I scream.
"WHOAA LIVIN ON A PRAYER! TAKE MY HAND!" Just as I say that, Ethan holding his hand up subconsciously, knowing what I was going to do. I take his hand and sing the rest of the lyrics.

"WHY DO I PULL YOU CLOSE AND THEN ASK YOU FOR SPACE." I said pushing him, resulting in him hitting his head on the window.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." I pout kissing his cheek.

Five car songs later, we made it to the mall. We were greeted by fans once we got in, and continued shopping.

I let Ethan shop, because all I need to buy is joggers and hoodies. The hoodies don't matter though because I'm probably just going to steal the ones Ethan has here.

"Okay baby, I'm done shopping. Do you wanna get anything from Victoria's Secret or Pink? I already got your joggers." He asks. I think about it. I do need knew underwear and bras. Plus they do have nice velvet shorts there.

"I'm taking that as a yes." He says and holds my hand. We make it to Victoria's Secret, and I walked around. I saw a perfect pair of a bralette and panties. It was maroon and laced. I bought it along with a black one, and some other bralettes.

When we walk out, a guy starts talking to Ethan.

"Man how can you go in there with your chick?" He says. "Like fuck that. I would never."

"Cause I love her? I don't know." He says walking away.

"Man why you gotta walk away? I was just tryna talk."

"Cause we got places to be."

"Nah bro, you a pussy."

Once I heard that, I stop in my tracks.

DO. NOT. CALL. MY. MAN. A. PUSSY.

"You know what? Get the fuck out of here. Don't talk to me, or my boyfriend. If you wanted to talk, you could've simply talked. Don't ever disrespect my boyfriend ever again." I said storming out right after.

"Baby you okay? I could've handled that myself." He says once we get in the car.

"No one disrespects my boyfriend."

He smiles and kisses my cheek as we drive off. His hand holds onto mine as I look at ring on my right hand. I'm definitely buying Ethan a ring tomorrow. I just need Grayson to distract him.

////

Haiya 😌