"Good, because I'm absolutely famished. Airbenders never turn away a hungry guest, am I right? I suppose You must be the famous Avatar Korra. It is truly an honor. And Yue, it's a pleasure to see you again." He said eyeing me up and down. 

        I shivered, he had asked to marry me as well, but Iroh asked me first. "I am councilman Tarlok, representative from the Northern Water tribe." He said to Korra as we ate. 

        "Nice to meet you." Korra said. 

      "Why do you have three ponytails? And how come you smell like a lady? You're weird." Ikki said interrogating him. I tried very hard not to laugh, but I did smile. 

        "Well, aren't you… Precocious." He said looking at her. I rolled my eyes, she is right though, he does smell... odd. "So, I've been reading all about your adventures in the papers. Infiltrating Amon's rally Now that took some real initiative. Rescuing a Princess." 

        "Aw, thanks. I think you are first authority figure in this city who's happy I'm here. Republic City is much better off now, that you've arrived." Korra said. 

        "Enough with the flattery, Tarlok." I said glaring at him. Korra gave me a weird look, I never talk to anybody like this. But I never told Korra about the amount of suitors I've had. I almost was able to keep my engagement to Iroh a secret. 

        "What do you want from Korra?" Tenzin asked.

        "Patience, Tenzin, Yue. I'm getting to that. As you may have heard, I am assembling a task force that will strike at the heart of the revolution and I want you to join me. I would like you to join me Yue, but I understand if you cannot. I mean your duties as the Princess are very exhausting." Tarlok said. 

        "Really?" Korra asked.

         "What?" I asked slightly offended.

        "I need someone who will help me attack Amon directly. Someone who is fearless in the face of danger. And that someone is you. Both of you, but Korra is the most available." Tarlok said looking pointedly at me. I glared at him, how dare he mention that. 

        "Join your task force? I can't… " Korra said.

         "I must admit, I'm rather surprised. I thought you'd jump at the chance to help me lead the charge against Amon." Tarlok said. 

        "Me too I came to Republic City. to finish my Avatar training with Tenzin. Right now, I just need to focus on that." Korra said. Tenzin and I smiled at her, she's finally getting it. 

        "Which is why this opportunity is perfect! You will get 'on the job' experience, while performing your Avatar duty for the City." Tarlok said. 

        "Korra gave you her answer, it's time for you to go." I said. 

       "Like you gave me yours?" He asked. I paled as Tenzin repeated what I said. "Very well, but I'm not giving up on you just yet! You'll be hearing from me soon. It has been a pleasure, Avatar Korra. Yue." Tarlok said then he was gone.

        "Bye-bye, ponytail man!" Ikki said.

       I breathed again. I didn't even know I had stopped, I saw Tenzin looking at me concerned. "May I be excused?" I asked politely.

        He nodded and I quickly left. I heard Korra ask the same thing and follow me. I ran outside and ran to the end of the island, stopping at the edge of a cliff. I stood there trying to relax as the sea spray hit my face. "Are you ok?" I heard Korra ask from behind me.