Our Wish Come True

(Draco and Harry have been married for two years.)
(Draco's POV)
(Italics represent thoughts)

Everything was perfect in Draco Malfoy's life. He had the best husband in the world and the job he'd been wanting since he was a child. Today was going slightly better than other days because Draco and Harry had found out that they could have their own baby. A child of their own. They had been talking about getting a child before they got married. Draco could hardly contain his excitement when he found out. It was even better for Draco that the baby was coming from a wizarding background. He wouldn't of minded if the child was from a muggle background but Draco felt so happy that his and Harry's baby could grow up magic and experience something not many children could.

They already had so many baby names for both genders. Draco's names were a bit out there but Harry was open to all ideas and all the names were going down into a little notebook. The two were laying in bed, getting ready to go to sleep.

"I'm so excited Dray." Harry whispered.

"Me too, love." Draco brushed his nose against Harry's.

"What house do you think they'll be in?" Harry asked.

"That's a bit of a random question," Draco chuckled softly. "I hope they'll be in Slytherin but the lady who's letting us adopt was in Gryffindor."

"Gryffindor, Gryffindor!" Harry fake chanted. Draco chuckled a hit him playfully on the arm. "I can't wait to find out the gender of our baby."

"It's only a week until we find out." Draco said. "Now, get to sleep." He kissed Harry on the cheek.

"Goodnight Dray." Harry whispered.

"Night love." Draco whispered back.

*1 week later*

Today was the day when they found out the gender of their baby. Draco and Harry were both trying to contain their excitement but were failing, badly.

"I'm so excited." Harry said, Draco noticed he was looking a bit brighter that usual. Harry still had nightmares and flashbacks, they weren't as bad as they used to be but they still happened.

"Me too, love."

"After we find out the gender, can we go shopping for our baby?" Harry asked.

"Of course we can." Draco said, smiling.

Draco pulled Harry into a hug and kissed the top of his head.

"Come on, let's get going." Draco said, opening the door of their house. Draco and Harry lived in a nice part of London in quite a nice house. Draco was a doctor and brought home quite a bit of money. Harry worked a part time job at a coffee shop just down the road from their house. Harry wasn't ready for a full time job yet because his PTSD and anxiety were still quite bad. Draco was so proud when Harry got the part time job.

The two drove to the house where they were going to meet the woman who was letting them adopt. Draco and Harry hadn't been formally introduced to her yet but they knew all the basic information about her. Her name is Helena and she's 20 years old. When they reached Helena's house, Draco and Harry had to take a moment to calm themselves down.

"I can't believe this is happening." Harry whispered looking into Draco's eyes.

"Neither can I. In 6 months, we'll have our own baby." Draco pulled Harry into a hug. "Come on, let's go and meet Helena."

The two got out of the car and knocked on the door. A woman around 20 opened the door with a huge smile on her face. She had vibrant green eyes and light blonde hair. The adoption agency Harry and Draco used specialised in finding a mother to be that looks a bit like that people wanting to adopt.

"Hi! You must be Draco and Harry. I'm Helena." Helena said in an excited voice.

"Hi. I'm Draco. It's very nice to meet you." Draco greeted whilst hugging Helena.

"I'm Harry. It's so nice to finally meet you." Harry greeted whilst hugging Helena.

"Let's go to living room. I've got some tea and biscuits." Helena said, directing them to the living room. "Please, sit anywhere."

Draco and Harry sat next to each other on the sofa and grabbed each other's hands. Helena sat down in a chair opposite the sofa.

"I assume you want to ask me some questions." Helena said.

"Yes, is that alright?" Draco asked.

"Yes, yes, of course. That's why we're here I suppose." Helena chuckled.

"So, me and Draco have one question we're dying to ask you." Harry said, looking at Draco.

"Go ahead."

"Do you know the gender of our baby?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I do. I found out two days ago. You are going to be having a baby girl." Helena said, smiling.

"We're going to have our own little princess Dray." Harry whispered.

"Yes, yes we are." Draco said, smiling the biggest smile he had ever smiled. Draco pulled Harry into a hug. Draco was so excited. He had always wanted a little girl, his very own princess. He would treat her as royalty.

They asked Helena some other questions such as when the due day was (it ways the first of December), if she needed anything from them during the pregnancy and more. Draco and Harry spent a good few hours talking to Helena and getting to know her.

Draco and Harry decided to set off and exchanged phone numbers with Helena. They both waved goodbye to Helena with huge smiles on their faces.

"Oh, Dray..." Harry whispered.

"I can't wait."

"Neither can I." Harry said, still smiling one of the biggest smiles. It made Draco so happy to see Harry at peace. "Can we go shopping for our princess?"

"Of course we can love." Draco smiled. Draco knew this would be a long shopping trip but he didn't mind. He didn't mind one bit.