9. Amy's Prom Has Got It Goin' On

The announcement that TNS is going to hold a prom sends the dancers into a 'promposal' frenzy with surprising pairings.

The episode starts with Henry, in front of his locker, who finds out his tuxedo again! He turned it back! Is the suit following him? No! It was from Amy! Amy organized a prom for him in the studio! Awww! So cute!! Maybe she wants her to be Henry's date! But Henry didn't ask her... well, he will have all day to do it! He wants it to be special! It's Amy, a special girl for Henry!

Back in Studio A, Henry, Noah, Kingston, Summer, and Richelle are rehearsing their opening number for the convention, but Henry is a little bit distracted by his promposal to Amy! They finish their rehearsal and Noah brings his guitar and sings a song for Jacquie, his girlfriend. Noah says that Jacquie is his world and deserves a big surprise! This romantic promposal from Noah just makes Henry's like a naptime! Henry is even more stressed about his promposal to Amy! He better thinks fast about a promposal! Kingston even says in Talking Heads that if Noah was singing a song for him, he'd say yes in a second! Awww! Kinoah! They both share the same name! Noah plays Kingston and Myles plays Noah! After the song, Noah asks Jacquie if she wants to be his date for prom and she accepts! Of course!

At the same time, Finn asks Piper if she wants to be his date, but Piper refuses... worth a shot Finn!

In Shakes & Ladders, Richelle meets Ozzy, who wants to talk to her. Richelle immediately refuses to go to prom with Ozzy, even before he said a word. Ozzy asks her "Why would I ask to prom if you have a boyfriend?", Ozzy knows all about Richelle and her evil boyfriend! Ozzy says that Elliot is a terrible guy and that Richelle should break up with him! She gets angry and refuses to break up with Elliot, she says that what she does off the dance floor is her own business and that, as Ozzy is being jealous, he should stay out of her life!

In Studio A, Presley wants to talk to Emily. Emily explains to us that Presley is like a young Richelle, a real go-better but sometimes, pretty annoying! Indeed, Presley wants J-Troupe to go to prom, with A-Troupe! Emily corrects her by asking if J-Troupe knows their choreo... and puts Presley in the right place!

Always in Studio A, Henry is rehearsing a dance with Summer, Noah, and Finn to promposal to Amy! He wants a big surprise, well he's planning a dancing for Amy! So romantic!!! Summer finds it so romantic that she says in Talking Heads that she wished she could have a Henry in her life! Amy comes in and they all stop dancing the surprise for Amy. Henry lies that they are working on a promposal for Finn and says that he won't promposal and go with Kingston and Ozzy. That lie makes obviously Amy sad, wanting to go to Prom with Henry! She planned a whole prom for him!

In Shakes & Ladders, Kingston and Ozzy talk about Prom. Kingston says that he won't go to TNS prom because it's the same night that his own prom, which he's gonna go with Kenzie! Kingston asks Ozzy if he's gonna ask Richelle to prom and he gets angry about it... Ozzy reveals that Richelle is dating Elliot, it's a big surprise to everyone! Kingston says that he doesn't trust Elliot at all and that he could be a spy trying to take down the studio! Ozzy finds it logical and the boys decide to follow Elliot!