Dick Grayson|| Mute?

Comincia dall'inizio

Long story short Dick realized what kind of jerk Derek really was and stopped being his friend. Instead he's now your friend. He also has new friend group but he hangs out with you two a lot.

"Hey, (n/n)! Girls night today?" (F/n) asked when he/she came into the class. You nodded with a smile and (f/n) cheered.

"Am I invited?" Dick asked as he sat behind you with his friend. 'Are you a girl?' You signed.

You have teached Dick some sign language so you wouldn't have to always write what you wanna say.

(F/n) laughed and Dick rolled his eyes. "Sure you can come. But only for the evening we're gonna kick you out before midnight" (f/n) said. "Deal" Dick said and smiled.

You smiled too. You didn't notice that you were staring until (f/n) cleared her/his throat.

You looked at (f/n) and she/he smirked. 'shut up' you signed and turned to look at your notebook.

Time skip

You were hanging upside down on your bed and (f/n) was next to you talking about boys.

"What about, Josh? He's hot" (f/n) said. You looked at your friend with a raised brow. "What?" She/he asked. 'No way' you signed.

"Oh sorry I forgot that you're crushing on our new buddy" she/he said. You looked at her confused.

"I mean Dick" (f/n) said. Your eyes went wide and you somehow fell off your bed.

You shook your head and started signing something. "Dude slow down. I'm good but not that good. I don't understand what you're saying" (f/n) said

'I do not like him. He's only friend to me. Like a brother actually' you signed. "Yeah right! I can see how you look at him. Admit it you love him" (f/n) said.

"Love who?" Dick asked as he entered your room. 'No one' you quickly signed. "Come again" Dick said. You rolled your eyes and signed the same thing but slower this time.

Dick nodded and jumped on your bed. "How did you get in?" (F/n) asked. "(Y/n)'s mother just left when I came so she let me in" Dick answered.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to get us something to drink.

"She's not her mother, Dick" (f/n) said. "Wait what?" Dick asked. "Her parents are dead. Joker killed them and almost killed her too. That's why she doesn't talk it was traumatizing" (f/n) explained.

Dick looked at (f/n) shocked. "Then who's the woman I saw?" Dick asked. "(Y/n)'s aunt she took her in couple months after (y/n)'s parents died" (f/n) said.

"Daamn... that explains" Dick said. You walked in with two bottles of coca cola.

You were smiling until you saw the look on Dick's face.

You frowned and put the bottles down. 'What's going on?' You asked. "Nothing don't worry about it, (n/n)" (f/n) said. You lifted a brow and looked at Dick with a look that you know will make him talk.

"(F/n) told me about what happened in your past!" Dick said. You looked at (f/n) with an angry look.

"I'm sorry, (n/n). I know you don't like to people know about it but I thought that Dick deserved to know" (f/n) said.

You sat on your chair and sighed. (F/n) looked at Dick then at you.

"Umm.. you mad?" She/he asked. You shook your head. 'It's okay. It's in the past' you signed.

Time skip

(F/n) left before the midnight because she/he was have to go to hospital. Her/his mother was giving a birth and she/he is have to be there for her/his sister.