I cant belive im doing this (18+) this is long

Junior, Cody and Joeseph walk into their classroom. Jackie chu is sitting at his desk waiting for his students to come into his class. All the students come in and sit down, talking to their friends talking about how much they have missed each other and how there summer was. (Cody was sitting right next to junior) Jackie chu starts talking to the class and everyone became quiet.
Jackie chu: Aright crass! Today is your first day of 4th grade of school. Now I'm going to have erey one tell about what they did this summer. And if you didn't do anything this summer than you dumb, you poor and you dumb as shit!! Jeffy you start for us.
Junior sits their and dozes off into space thinking about how boring the day has already become, when he notices Cody has his and on junior's. Junior looks at Cody, he's also starring into space. Junior has never realized how cute Cody really his from upclose, his face starts to get red. Cody then moves his hand to junior leg, slowly starting to move up to his thigh. Junior's face is now burning red, he starts to get a little hard as well. Cody then moves his hand to his crotch. Cody feels junior's bulge and then proceeds to touch it with two of his fingers, stroking it up and down. Junior's bulge gets bigger, his nipples are starting to get hard as well, he lets out a small moan of ecstasy. Junior looks cat Cody only to see his eyes locked on with junior's. Junior can't take anymore of this!
Junior: Jackie chu can I go to the bathroom please!
Jackie chu: Okay junior but make it quick!
Junior bursts out the door into the bathroom. He stops and look into the mirror. He starts to feel his crotch to discover that he is harder than he has ever been before.
Junior' thoughts: Please don't be gay. Please don't be gay. Please tell me that Cody made me feel like this. Please tell me that I'm dreaming.
His thoughts are interrupted by Cody coming in the bathroom.
Cody: Junior, are you ok?
Junior then slaps Cody in the face.
Junior: No I'm not ok, you were touching my dick and it was just so gay! I didn't like that!
Cody: I always thought you were cute when you're mad. Cody purred
Cody: And you know you can't get mad, I'm assuming by the rock hard bulge you had, I made you feel good. I can make you feel good again
Junior's POV
Cody started checking all the stalls. I started to get really nervous. He then took my arm in the last stall and plopped me on the ground seat. My face was so red. He kneeled down to over to my face and kissed me. We started to make out. His lips were so soft, I wrapped my arms around him and I was shocked to feel his muscles on his back. I could tell through his shirt that he was ripped. I started to get a boner again.
Cody: Oh what's this? Are my lips giving you a boner? Well, let's take care of that.
Junior's POV
Cody pulled down his shorts to reveal his big hard cock. I was shocked. It had to be at least 6 inches in length. It was so big that my body moved on it's own and grabbed it.
Cody: Wow junior. You really want it do you?
Junior's POV
I nodded and proceeded to shove it in my mouth. It was so big, I though i would choke on it and die. I started to stroke his dick with my mouth, stroking it slow and steady at first sense this was my first time.
Cody: oh my god junior! your so good at this! way better then Ken! He let out a moan of pleasure.
I then started to stroke faster, taking it all they way to the balls. About two minutes in and I started to feel it getting bigger.
Cody: Junior! I'm gonna cum!
Seconds later I felt a hot liquid spill everywhere in my mouth. I took out his cock for the liquid to shot all in my face. It was everywhere, on the floor on my Chest and everything
Junior: ew Cody what is all of this?!
Cody: that's my cum. You made me feel good so I came. This happens when you make someone feel good.
Junior: oh, ok.
Cody: thank you so much junior. This is all I've wanted.
Junior: no problem, but if you tell anyone about this then you're dead.
Cody: deal
Junior: we should get back to class, but first we need to clean up.
Cody: you're right.
To be continued