The Chase Has Started

Jackie's Pov*

 I groaned in pain and saw that the hatchet man was unconscious and also saw a girl trying to reach a broken window and realized she was trying to escape, I walked over to her "hey do you want some help?" I asked her politely.

She just stared at me scared and whimpered. I noticed that she looked behind me, I looked back and saw hatchet man begin to get up.

"Shit! Okay how about I give you a lift so you can get out and I stay here and try to um I don't know distract him?" I asked.

I took a metal bat from my backpack and whacked him in the head with enough force to knock him into unconsciousness once again. I turned and saw her staring sat me wide eyed, 

"What? I always have a metal bat on me at all times for situations like this!" I said grinning at her. She whimpered and backed away scared of me. I groaned and realized that she was scared,

"I'm not going to hurt you, heck I just ran away from another killer who tried to kill me but my brother ended up saving me" I sighed "he got killed  saving me." 

I sighed as she backed away frightened by me and ran away. 

"ugh I'm so stupid" I groaned and banged my head hard on the wall and then I ran after her as she ran out of the house and into the forest. I run after her and stop trying to regain my breath. Damn she can run fast! I ran into the woods and saw her trying to hide from me.

"Why is she hiding from me?  I'm not even a killer, all I was doing was just try and help her out for goodness sake!" I said sighing quietly running my hand through my awesome bleach blonde hair.

Tobi's  POV* 

My eyes fluttered when I woke up and growled when I realized both of them escaped I was beyond pissed and left the house and heard the girl who had made me fall down the stairs and went towards the voice and had my hatchet in hand then I heard my kill whimper and I saw her hiding behind a tree but first I'm going to kill that girl who got in the way and advanced onto her first. 

Jackie's POV*

I noticed that the girl was looking behind me scared so I turned around and stumbled back as I saw 'Hatchet' right behind me, when i looked into his eyes, they showed me that he was beyond pissed with the girl escaping and he knew I had helped her do so. The fact that he knew scared me because he was like a serial killer and when you piss them off, you know that when they are done with their kill  they go after you next cause you interfered, I didn't want him to kill me so I climbed the tree  I was hiding behind, I looked down and saw the girl try running away but Hatchet had tackled her so i broke off a big branch from the tree I had climbed and threw it at Hatchets' head and in response he looked up at me which gave the girl an opportunity to run and she took the chance. Hatchet noticed this and growled at me. "When I get done with her, your next!"

I smiled as I watched the girl running and the  girl didn't even dare to stop running so what happened next shocked me.

I gasped at what I saw next the girl had disappeared after she ran into a clearing in the woods.

Tobi's POV*

I felt giggles start to rise up to my mouth and I tried my best to control it and my neck cracked as my hand began to twitch uncontrollably. I couldnt win over the the urge to start giggling and the giggling took over and I began to laugh uncontrollably as I ran after the girl, suddenly she disappeared into the portal that lead to the creepy-pasta realm. I abruptly stopped in my tracks shocked, is she a normal girl or is she a creepy-pasta?