I guess he didnt know any better~Nick •Part 2•

Unedited

He looked back at you and said...
"I wanna fuck you so bad babygirl" He went back to kissing your neck and flipped you guys so he was on top of you.
"I want you to fuck me Daddy" You said. As soon as you said that you could see the lust in
his eyes and he instantly ripped your shorts and then panties off. He looked at your dripping core in delight, and then attacked your clit. You gasped which made him look up and chuckle. He then slipped a finger in you as you moan at the pure pleasure going through your body.
"Fuck.."

"You like that babygirl?" He says with pure lust going through his tone
"Yes, Daddy!" As you say that he pushes another finger in and he starts to go faster your eyes roll back into your head and you feel a knot in your stomach about to come undone.
"Shittttt." You say breathy. He takes his fingers out and licks the dripping liquids off pleased of the taste lingering on his tongue.

Nick positions himself with you entrance he's about to enter you when your phone goes off. You both look over to see that zion is calling you answer.
"Hello?"
"Omg...Baby i'm so sorry please forgive me i love you so much i didnt mean to do this to you!!"
"Bye."
You hang up.
"Well that just killed the mood" you say laughing.
"Yeah it did, But we could do this again sometime." He says with hope that you will accept.
"Sure" You say licking your lips

Sorry that was so short🤭✌️